US$93
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$88
US$124
GardenInn.com
US$121
Motel 6 Martinsburg(Martinsburg)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$60
Hotels.com
US$92
US$63
US$57
APM Inn & Suites(Martinsburg)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Stayed here for a few days visiting family in the area; staff was very friendly and rooms were clean and updated. Breakfast was perfect for me and my wife. Front desk was very helpful when we required help to work the T.V. Recommend this hotel to anyone in the Martinsburg area!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hemant P
Diljitsinh C, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hi Mr. Patel,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

No working plugs to charge my phone and other batteries unless I wanted to unplug the lamps and sit in the dark. The comforters was stained and spare yourself, don't look at the pilow under the pillowcase. The whole place smelled like weed and mothballs.

We opted to spend extra and go to breakfast at dunkin donuts instead of risking it with the questionable muffins and eggo waffles.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The room was about average for a budget hotel. However the front desk clerk was moody and mumbled. Then house keeping unlocked the room more than an hour before checkout even with a do not disturb sign on the door.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Was I ever disappointed with this Super 8 . The doors dead bolt lock did not work. The outside door in the back was completely gone, it had been broken completely off the door. The outside of the hotel was covered in trash, beer cans every where. Guys standing outside in the parking lot drinking , a rough looking group. The room smelled a smell I can't describe, other then bad. I will not be staying there again if I can help it. The breakfast area was so small you could seat down. This is truly the worst Super 8 I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Oh my god. Beware of the lady at the front desk. My son was eating "breakfast" and she followed him around with the dustpan and made sure to tell me "look what I have to be doing"

THEN, the best part--- we check out and continue or road trip to NC when we get a 2 second phone call from her saying "I charge you I charge you for blanket." Then hangs up!! There is an unauthorized charge for $150 from them on our credit card! I called and called and again she screams about a missing blanket and hangs up. We told her we did not take any blanket but she wasn't having it! $150 for those pathetic blankets is comical!!! So now we must go thru our bank to dispute this charge. Unreal.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family