US$112
Hampton.com
US$124
GardenInn.com
US$88
Motel 6 Martinsburg(Martinsburg)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$120
US$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$62
Hotels.com
US$96
US$64
US$65
Heritage Inn(Martinsburg)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed for business never again. We were on a budget but no matter the savings drive on by. Rooms are old the chairs are ripped. Remote was nasty. I need not to say again. Don't stay here. Learn from my mistake.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 5 September 2012

this makes me sick i pay for a room and i had someone call me at 11.57 pm and they told her i was not answering my phone this was an emgerency and they pulled that i would not go back here ever they are set back in the 70's and u are not allowed to make any calls not even to order dinner for urself and some of us do not have a freakin phone what a joke she called three times after that and he said he was a sleep please call back this was an emergency call and he said to call back it would not of been so bad if u could use the phone he offers places behind the motel to rent 950. month but u cant use the phone he says it is fully furnished one futon couch adn two beds that is not furnished but he does have tvs and told me u can get all channels no u cant it has only what the motel offers and that is not much just basic please dont let him con u right down the street is the same set up but at least u can call iin and out all hours of the night with no problem . what a freaking joke this was for me.

Room Tip: dont come here i had to clean my own tub out they had hair in it my refrig had burritos in it the freeser was dirty and i ask for cleaning supplies and they siad to me the room was cleaned and I said no it was not because also there was candy paper on the floor what a joke.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo