“I love this place”
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #10 of 164 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Chopsticks food is so fresh and delightful when you want a change of pace from chicken or steak. I love you can pick from the food bar what you want in your bowl.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

....because when you think West Virginia....you think "sushi".

Seriously though...this place is great. Inside looks cool. I had the sushi and it was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to have some asian cuisine and opted to visit Chopsticks. We ordered the combination entree and were very impressed with the quality and quantity of the dish. The plates were very unique as it was at a 30 degree angle compared to a regular flat dish which allowed you to see your meal. We enjoyed our meal and had plenty of leftovers for the next day. The price was very affordable for what was provided.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The inside is so nice and great for families or a first date. Service is exceptional and the food is fresh! You can select from the menu or go up to the buffet and chose what you want cooked. The food is like no other.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with my family for the first time and it was wonderful. Lots to choose from on the menu including a pick your own items bar as well as menu items. Staff was friendly and very attentive. Food came out quickly and was cooked perfectly. Will definitely put this on my regular list.