US$94
US$87
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$99
HolidayInn.com
US$127
US$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$79
US$94
US$119
US$101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanwould recommend this place to anyonelots of parkingthe ac unitwould stay here againnight's sleepnice staywest virginiashampoofootball
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this location for 2 nights during WVU Homecoming weekend. Obviously we knew that for $100.00 per night we weren't staying at the Ritz but I never imagined it would be as bad as it turned out to be. Stayed in the Jacuzzi Suite which was more like the swamp water inn. Room smelled so bad we had to spend $40.00 on air fresheners and candles. Carpet was so foul I refused to walk barefoot in the room and the chairs were worse than the floors. It looked as though someone had field dressed an animal in there prior to our stay. Management went on about their remodel while checking in but evidently that word has another meaning in his first language. I will never stay here again and I caution anyone else in doing so as my fear now is exposure to black mold or worse.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wvugirl2015
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Furniture was old and scratched. Bathroom shower was stained. It had been cracked and was repaired. TV channels don't include ABC or PBS and reception on several made viewing impossible. Best parts were the comfortable and firm king bed plus the Jacuzzi tub.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KSwx
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival I actually pulled back out of the parking lot thinking I was in the wrong place because it looked like an abandoned motel. To my dismay I realized that it was not and that this is where I'm actually staying.

It's very old, and the rooms are dated with a lot of deferred maintenance. Not to mention the BUGS! Visible bugs. I swear I felt stuff crawling on me all night.

#gross #neveragain

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rene A
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Seven of us stayed here while on our motorcycle trip to Sturgis. The motel is a typical Econo Lodge and we experienced no issues at all. All the rooms were clean with no issues with the bathroom, sink, or room/hotel condition. The manager gave us a good deal on the price due to us getting so many rooms. We stayed here last year as well without issue. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

My husband and I stayed at this motel for 5 nights upon arriving in Morgantown from a cross country move while looking for a new apartment. While the website makes the motel rooms seem bright and clean, the truth is that they are dark and dingy with lots of visible mold on the walls and ceiling of the bathroom. Additionally, if you end up with a 1st floor room like us, you have to keep the blinds shut all the time anyway so people don't drive up and see right into your room.

I wasn't expecting anything fancy - the amenities themselves were sufficient - microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker - but the condition of the property left much to be desired. Everything seemed old, worn, dingy and then even downright dirty when it came to the mold in the bathroom.

It appears there was some sort of restaurant on site but it is closed, abandoned, and is a great eyesore to stare at (and now I've lived here for 9 months and there has been no change whenever I drive by, it's not like it was under renovation)

For the price, if you have to stay just one night you'll be fine -- but after 5 nights I was never more happy to checkout.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple