“Bad apple”

Ranked #115 of 317 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I got the ruben
Big mistake
Why do places just stack stuff on a sandwich...making it not holdable
Lotsa stuff but not what expected
Menu says ...the corned beef is fried on grille...menu not true
Yes but...several slices...if done on grille put on as a slab...not separately
Slppery and slimy to me...fell apart in pieces on my plate
Took second half home...not sure why?
Not cheap...2 people...twenty five bucks
Oh....they also have a midmorning cutoff on breakfasts
I really enjoy breakfast all day...
why do they insist on making people like me...not happy??

Reviewed 16 February 2018

They were a little bakery, cranking out cupcakes, pies, pepperoni rolls, donuts, cake balls and a whole lot more out on Don Knotts Blvd. But they just moved to a bigger place!! Get off Exit 7, I-68 and turn south. It's in a shopping center across from the car dealership at 6120 Mid Atlantic Drive, Morgantown! They've got a kicking little restaurant (maybe a dozen booths and tables?) and have a respectable one page menu for breakfast (I had eggs, sausage patties, home fries and 2 pieces of thick sliced rye toast) and another page for lunch/dinner. On the other side of the room they have a big ol' counter just groaning with baked goods: 6 or 7 kinds of melt-in-your-mouth donuts, several kinds of cookies, pies and scones. You can even peek through the windows into the kitchen to watch 'em work! There's also a cold case up front filled with cupcakes and boxes of chocolate covered strawberries! Oh my! Looks like there will be a place to dine outside when the weather warms up a bit, too! Busy right out of the chute, so much so, they're having to burn the midnight oil just to finish getting set up! Checkout their Facebook page to see the latest: Apple Annie's Bakery!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have ordered several Apple Annie's cakes and have consistently been extremely impressed. We love the coconut cake and have requested raspberry whispers in the layers of decadent, soft, fluffy icing and they have come out like a dream. We enjoyed this cake for both mine and my daughter's second birthday and were thrilled. We could not have been more pleased. Our guests loved it too. The cake is moist beyond comparison. The icing is perfect. The presentation exquisitely done especially when ordered by special request. Service including when speaking directly with the bakers is exceptional. Everyone who works there is truly gracious. Thank you for being such an awesome gem to our town!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

nice little bakery that has its main location in near by Point Marion Pa. I didn't get to try any of there sandwiches or meals but we did try a few items in the Bakery. its chocolate cake was excellent. we tried a couple cupcakes and they really good but one that was orange flavored was just average. the chocolate chip cookies were good but not great. they were to cake like and not enough chocolate chips for my taste. they are a bit expensive but I will try again and try some food. it on Don Knotts Blvd going out of downtown next to Enterprise rent a car. its not a good location and in kind of a run down building and has poor parking . it is clean and roomier than expected when you get inside. hopefully they find a better location or fix this up with better parking.

1  Thank douglas t