All reviews football stadium full kitchen marriott properties fire pit wvu hospital ruby hospital visiting wvu an extended stay breakfast staff rooms are spacious place to stay fantastic stay free breakfast pull out sofa living room parking lot front desk staff
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The staff are lovely. The hotel is much busier in the summer months. I asked for an extra pillow, but they did not have any. I had to call down to get the linens for the pull out sofa even though I stated there would be 3 people in the room. They quickly brought them up, but I arrived at 9:15 pm, so I was tired...It was one more thing. The breakfast tasted so-so, and the scrambled eggs tasted very powdery. I am not sure if it was just busy this time, or the clients in the hotel. I am going to venture out to other hotels in the area. Again, the staff is terrific:)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel but we wouldn't choose to stay here again because of mismanagement. The employees all seemed miserable and the breakfast was wonderful and has a great breakfast girl but she was working her butt off by herself and the place was packed. Her fruit salad and breakfast was great. Also the landscaping needs some maintenance.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank wtory46
Leah C, Manager at Residence Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

I am sorry to see that your stay with us was horrible. Thank for reporting all the items you found as we take all of your comments to improve our property and guest experience seriously.. We are in the process of hiring some quality individuals to add to our staff. We take our guests safety and security very seriously and therefore have employment screenings in place.

Sharon Frum
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Very happy with the place. This hotel was perfect. Clean, wonderful front desk attendants. I would stay here again. It was perfect for our visit to West Virginia University. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Have stayed here multiple times while a family member was in hospital. It is within walking distance of Ruby Memorial - very convenient. Hotel is very clean, very nice, and modern decor. Breakfast is great with many choices of food - bacon, eggs, bagels, juices and many more. Though we were too exhausted to take part, the outdoor grilling and fire pit looked very nice and relaxing. It is also within walking distance of the WVU football stadium. Very nice location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The Residence Inn by Ruby Hospital is my favorite place to stay when I have to go to Morgantown. They offer suites with a full kitchen plus a managers snack bar some week day evenings. They know me when I come in and I have never had a problem there. Rooms are clean and staff is great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo