“Friendly staff and great food!”
Review of Amy's Candlelight

Amy's Candlelight
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I absolutely LOVE this place. First of all my waitress was very friendly and she new the menu well. She kept checking to see if I was alright with my food and drink but not to the point of being annoying. She was very professional and polite. I ordered the buffalo boneless wings in hot. They have quite a few choices of sauces from not hot at all to super hot. The hot was exactly that. Hot with flavor though. For my meal I ordered the Filet Mignon, medium, fries and the vegetable medley. My Filet came out perfect and I literally cut it with just my fork. Yes, that tender and seasoned just right. The fries tasted really good like they had either just changed the oil or they use peanut oil. They had that "good french fry" taste. The veggie medley had broccoli, cauliflower , carrots and squash and were also good. Not over boiled/steamed. I can't wait to go back and soon! I hear their ribs are the most tender you ever had so that's my next meal there! I'll let you know how they were.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This was a pleasant surprise on the way through the western portion of the state. Great variety on the wings, burgers, wraps, and remaining menu.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our experience at this restaurant. My husband ordered Draft Bud Light and a shrimp cocktail appetizer and a Ribeye steak with fries. I ordered Spaghetti with meat sauce. It was all cooked very well and nicely flavored. Our side salad we're good as well. Definitely try this place out. The Lounge and the Dining room are separated so you don't hear and noise.

1  Thank DanaCox
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I was working in this area and decided to check it out. Great environment, sports on many tvs and a friendly bartender. Wings r pretty good too!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

The wings are to die for! It looks kinda run down and I didn't like the entrance way! Its just all closed off...The service & food make up for it!