“Great Local Spot”
Review of Choo Choo's Cafe

Choo Choo's Cafe
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I've had a cheeseburger, turkey club and potato soup. All have been very good and tasty. The bun for the cheeseburger is toasted and the bacon tastes fresh which is great!

1  Thank DanaCox

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Basically a greasy spoon all kinds of breakfast food and any kind of junky food you can imagine fried or otherwise... have specialty sandwiches and homemade dessert.. only close a few days a year for holidays otherwise they're always open

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Looking for a local diner with breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a variety of options this is the perfect place. My husband whipped it in the parking lot of this nothing special building. We almost missed it. It is an old diner atmosphere. Very homey feeling. I ate the pancakes they were very good and so big I could not finish them all. My son had the chicken fingers kids meal with mash potatoes and gravy, he loved every bit of it. My husband had the potato soup. They have all kinds of different choices that can be ordered at anytime and they are open 24/7. The staff is extremely friendly. We will eat here again before we leave town, they have a few desserts that I want to try. They even serve beer and have a TV at the bar.