“Good food and service”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I visited here when I was home to visit family. I ordered the biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were delicious, the gravy was hot and tasty. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

But Burger was only fat. Restaurant is not clean...all the old dishes stay on the tables. Service was very kind and qick, good homemade bread. No alkohol, beer available. Anyhow one of not many choices to eat in New Martinsville besides Pizza Hut.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

A little better than most BE. Usually not too crowded. We eat here often. Always clean. Always promptly seated.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I ate two meals here over a weekend stay in town. The first night for dinner I ordered breakfast foods of scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage and biscuits with honey. For breakfast the following morning I tried the blueberry crepes. Everything I ordered was tasty. The service was good and the restaurant bright and clean. This is your typical chain restaurant and you will get what you expect at this location.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

For years when traveling into and out of the USA I have always enjoyed stopping at Bob Evans for the Meat Loaf and gravy dinner. It always sat well whether from their restaurant at Erie or York Pennsylvania or the ones in the Ohio Valley of West Virginia . On my last trip I discovered that they were dropping this item from all of their restaurants.

The hot turkey sandwich does not fill the gap or provide the same easily digestible food when traveling for 8-10 hours. I shall have to find an alternative restaurant