“Best Chile Rellino”
Review of Dos Hermanos

Dos Hermanos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very good restaurant, with the best chile relleno I have ever eaten. We have a lot of Mexican restaurants were we live and the food here ranks as one of the best I have eaten.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

All kinds of Mexican specialties... plus a few of their signature dishes are extremely good... overlooks the Ohio River and you can eat outside in the summer... has a bar one site also

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I love this restaurant. The food is the best in the area. The staff is friendly and very attentive to the customer's needs. Service is fast and professional. Dante and Izzy are great owners. I come here every time I'm in town. The atmosphere is inviting, the facility is very clean and a great place to enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Definitely the best Mexican in town and in the area!! Great (and big) margaritas, friendly staff, and delicious food!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I'm from Texas so my standards are based on that fact. The food was a little salty but still good. Can sit outside by the Ohio river and eat and smoke!