“All tudors are not equal”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I'm comparing the oak hill tudors to the Fayetteville tudors. Oak Hill is somehow way better than the Fayetteville store. The staff at the oak hill tudors are also some of the nicest and most polite chain food workers around. Maybe that's why the food there tastes a little better, it comes from nice people.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This was a nice alternative to the pricier breakfast at Ace's. Good biscuits sandwiches plus plenty of other choices.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The Thundering herd is one of my favorites. Of course I love the country platters of steak n gravy and the hungry man platter of beans and cornbread. You can't go wrong with any biscuit❤

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Ordered Breakfast today at 1241 pm, was treated badly because they didn't want to cook breakfast outside of breakfast times, even though the business is an all day breakfast place. The woman stated I would have to wait because they had to cook my food. Which led me to the question "Cook my food, as apposed to not cooking it". I had to remind the cashier about our drinks after I set there while she just stared at me like I was stupid then I told her and she said Oh yeah those did come with drinks. I then pulled to the front of the restaurant and waited for the food and once home found out food was missing. Called to speak with the manager to get my money back and the manaager spoke pure trash to me, telling me she was sorry I had had a horrible day, and not listening to an issue i had, and responding in ways a manager shouldn't be responding.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is my favorite breakfast spot in Oak Hill, very friendly staff and great food. eat here at least once a week.