“Excellent”

Lost Dog Fine Arts Coffee & Tea
Description: See the following: http://www.lostdogcoffee.com/http://www.yelp.com/biz/lost-dog-coffee-shepherdstownOutrageous that there's no listing for this on Tripadvisor!
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The drinks are always so delicious, whether I'm getting coffee or Italian soda. The shop is super cute and the staff members are so friendly.
It's not the best place to chill with friends as it's really small, but other than that it's great.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The coffee and selection is excellent! A must if you want good coffee while you walk around or sit and people-watch.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Stiff competition for Starbucks. - Friendly, places to sit inside and out. Would stop there again any time.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

You can't come to Shepherdstown without stopping at Lost Dog. I have been coming here on and off since I was a student back in 98'. Lost Dog is a funky little shop with passionate and caring staff/owner who love what they do and love the community.
My favorites are the "Alice" and (I can't recall the name just now but it's Garth's fave or someone's fave) quad espresso with caramel and all sorts of delicious stuff.
There's not a lot of room to sprawl out inside, but there is always beautiful art from local artists, cool knick-knacks, and some seats out front. I wish the smokers wouldn't congregate right there, or I would stay our front chatting longer, but it is avoidable by going to the other side of the entrance or staying indoors.
This place is worth a stop every time.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I visit S'town 4 or 5 times a year, and always make time to stop at the Lost Dog. These are people who care about good coffee; never have a bad cup here. I live in the DC area, and struggle to find decent coffee here; it's always a little surprising to me that tiny S'town has this gem.

Gdawgelove, Owner at Lost Dog Fine Arts Coffee & Tea, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Cheers!. We think a pleasure to serve you too! G