“Best pizza in town hands down”
Review of Tommy's Pizza

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 38 Restaurants in Shepherdstown
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I've been eating at Tommys since I was a kid. The owner George is a heck of a nice guy once you get to know him. Their pizza has always been excellent, I get it with extra sauce cooked well done, you cant beat it! Their burgers are and chicken sandwiches are char grilled to order! The restaurant itself hasnt changed in years but the food is fantastic!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Food here is very good. Don't let the reviews scare you off. So George may not be the most outgoing guy you ever met. Get over it. I like him. He doesn't say much and I appreciate that!! The man can make a pie - better than I...

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

We got a calzone for takeout. It was delicious. Only complaint was we weren't given any sauce. We are use to calzones being served with sauce. Fortunately I had sauce at home.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Just moved to Shepherdstown in June - Great town - On the top 10 list for cities to visit in the United States.

As a "conossouer" (don't ask me how to spell it) of pizza going back 40 years to my college days ( Michigan State University) I became a "Pizza" junkie - Anyway - TOMMY's PIZZA is fantastic - Here's why - their pizza crust/dough is one of the best, their huge variety of toppings are MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PIZZA JOINT - especially CHAINS: a great quantity compared to "you know who".

I had pepperoni, bacon, and extra cheese -- YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all you new student, parents of students and all you newbies to this great town - TOMMIES PIZZA IS A MUST - TRUST ME!!!!!

1  Thank scovelrichard
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Customer service marginal but the pizza they put together makes it all worth it! Our favorite is pineapple and hot pepper pizza.