“Awesome Pizza!”

King's New York Pizza
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in Shepherdstown
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Kings is a local legend! You will not be disappointed if you eat at King's! Besides the pizza, everything else on the menu is delicious and fresh.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

If you're in the mood for home style Italian, this is the place. Not fine dining, but not a dive either. It's clear that the locals like the place; the waitress knew everyone. Decent food at a decent price. I had the lobster ravioli with vodka sauce; nice. Warm bread was a nice touch.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Taste like pizza did 50 years ago when they made good home made pizza. Very clean and did not take long to get the food.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Go there a lot..Can eat in or order to go..have always been very pleased with their food and the selection..it 'aint just pizza!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We have been here many times as my son is a student at the University. The food is always good and service is usually fine. on Saturday, 2/11/17 it was TERRIBLE! We waited almost TWO HOURS for our food! Honestly at some point you need to bring out bread or something to customers that are sitting there waiting FOREVER for their food! My son had to leave and I asked multiple times to get his two slices of pizza brought over (as they had some in the front). He was almost late getting back to his rehearsal. He couldn't even enjoy the meal with us as he had to leave. The appetizers took about an hour and we never got straws with our drinks. When I paid the check (no discount given for long wait!!)our waitress came and looked at me funny as the check was gone, I told her another person took it. Come to find out the check with my credit card was just laying by the register. Finally, we got the check back but I had to go up and ask for the boxes for our leftover that I asked for 15 minutes earlier. I get that they were busy and we were told AFTER ordering that they only had two waitresses BUT there were like FIVE people in the cooking area and someone running the front register for take out orders. Just terrible customer service! Management should have DONE SOMETHING to make the situation better for the customers.