“¡Rápido y delicioso! ...”

El Paso Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Triadelphia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

A quick lunch stop in a developing area led me here. El Paso is a pearl among the many chains operating nearby. The dining area is spacious with booth, table, and bar seating.

These guys move quickly - no sooner was I seated when a giant basket of warm tortilla chips and a mini carafe of salsa arrived. I ordered a chimichanga platter and was surprised when it arrived before I had a chance to daydream or even check my phone!

The platter of chimis, smothered in guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, and a half-slice of tomato, came with a side of beans or rice (diner's choice). The taste was just right and the chimis were packed with my choice of meat (chicken in one, beef in the other).

Bottom line is that my meal was fairly priced. I'll gladly bypass the chain restaurants again to make a return trip to El Paso.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Have been to El Paso many, many times. The service is always fast, friendly. The food is great and the price is right. Jumbo margaritas are a value. Everything is good. Love the chicken enchiladas.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

These guys that work here are totally awesome. Their food has never disappointed us either. Always great food! Always great service! We will continue to keep coming back.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This was a good place to eat. Everyone enjoyed their meal. The food came out hot and it was plentiful.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Definitely impressed with this place. Food was excellent. Salsa was very good. A little spicy to my taste...ordered the chilaqules. (My usual order at a mexican restaurant) it was fabulous! Had a red sauce that was very yummy. Could have used a bit more cheese sauce...but agian, that's just my taste.

Been to El Paso Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!