“A late dinner”

El Paso Mexican Grill
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Triadelphia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 March 2017

A coworker and I ate here one evening after a long day of work and travel. The service was wonderful, and the food was amazing. The value was even better. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to give them a good without even reading any reviews. Good choice. Service was quick, restaurant clean and neat, servers pleasant. Try the carnitas, very good.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been here several times and we have found this to be one of our favorites in this area. It is some of the better Mexican food and the service is good, love their chips.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

A quick lunch stop in a developing area led me here. El Paso is a pearl among the many chains operating nearby. The dining area is spacious with booth, table, and bar seating.

These guys move quickly - no sooner was I seated when a giant basket of warm tortilla chips and a mini carafe of salsa arrived. I ordered a chimichanga platter and was surprised when it arrived before I had a chance to daydream or even check my phone!

The platter of chimis, smothered in guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, and a half-slice of tomato, came with a side of beans or rice (diner's choice). The taste was just right and the chimis were packed with my choice of meat (chicken in one, beef in the other).

Bottom line is that my meal was fairly priced. I'll gladly bypass the chain restaurants again to make a return trip to El Paso.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Have been to El Paso many, many times. The service is always fast, friendly. The food is great and the price is right. Jumbo margaritas are a value. Everything is good. Love the chicken enchiladas.