“Lovely room”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Burlington, Canada
“Lovely room”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We were unable to book a place to stay online while travelling, and ended up exiting at Weston when we saw a billboard sign for Comfort Inn. It was late in the evening after a long day driving and we were tired. We are seniors, and the lady at reception gave us a very good "senior's" rate and a lovely room. We had a pleasant stay, good sleep and a wonderful hot breakfast was provided in the morning... very nice place and reasonably priced.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FranFromOntario

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I am a choice privilege member which got me my room for $85. I asked for a non-smoking, no pets allowed room which I got. It was in the seperate building. Big room, clean, quiet, comfortable with a sitting couch. Staff made me a fresh pot of coffee when I arrived. Not many places to stay on this stretch of hwy 79.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank emunah
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I called the holiday Inn express but they would not drop any from their price of $114.00...i thought c'mon this is weston wv not downtown charleston, martinsburg or some other big city...so I went to the comfort inn( glad I did) got a great deal of $76.00...stayed in a upstairs room on the front It was surprisingly quiet even though it was facing the road...nice gravel lot beside the motel for semi parking..room was descent ..bed was great...this place was better than I expected,not all the fancy stuff that the holiday inn offers but just as comfy bed at a whole lot less money....I will stay here next time Im in the area I will stay here again...

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank teamster175
Sunsites, AZ
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Location, location.......it is located some distance from the highway, & off of the side road. Ironically, timing was everything in this situation. We had a pretty rough day, & was later to our destination than we wanted to be. We walked in from outside, & was greeted by the owner Dave, who let us by to access the front desk, & was greeted by the desk clerk Diane. Who then reserved our choice: non-smoking room in the back (RM 214), with our Westy-Schnauzer mix dog. As we were registering, the front clerk,Dianne gave us 10 percent off & Dave the owner waved our dog fee. The hotel room had beautiful textured wallpaper & comfortable beds. We took our shower just B4 the sunrise, my husband Shawn opened our door to load up our car, to find that we had slept @ the sound of rain, as it was pouring buckets that morning. The rain, is pouring lightly, & stopped @ our rest stop. We had a wonderful breakfast compliments of the inn, I made a breakfast sandwich with cream cheese. Breakfast schedule is from 5 am to 9 am. We would gladly stay @ this Comfort Inn again, given the opportunity to travel through the town of Weston. Well, that's a wrap folks, I hope you enjoy your stay here as well.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank DieselBenz
North Carolina
Reviewed 17 October 2011

It is conveniently located off of Route 79. I would suggest a back room so you won't hear the Interstate Traffic as much. Our room had a smell but I didn't want to change rooms at that point since my husband had already bought things in by time I got there. The room was very clean! The staff was great-very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good-waffle iron, sausage, eggs (including hard boiled eggs), yougart, fruit, bacon, cereal.

Room Tip: I would suggest a back room to avoid the Interstate traffic noise. Also I would pick upstairs to avo...