Thunderbird Motor Inn
US$78
US$69
ClarionHotels
Best Western Baraboo Inn(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
US$80
BestWestern.com
Ringling House Bed and Breakfast(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$106
US$79
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfridge and microwavecheck in was quickconvenient locationroom was cleanstayed here for two nightscoffee makerbaraboo areadevil's lake state parkplace to staywificasino
Reviewed 19 August 2016

the location was good . had coffee pot and refrigerator and 2 queen size beds, tv. the beds however were hard as a rock. when I got home I went to the chiropractor. There was a restaurant next door , the food was ok but only 1 waitress for the whole place and the food took forever to get to us. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: accessible to highway. lower floors you can hear people walking above you.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank carolsue1961
Reviewed 2 August 2016

This is a two story motel in decent shape. Nothing fancy but clean and convenient,
Check in person was very friendly and helpful, we got in around 9:30 and he directed us to a restaurant that was still open.
Room had two queen beds, small fridge, coffee pot, and tv and clock radio.
Pet friendly location and they must clean really well because there were no odors or spots inside.
Only downside outside each room is an "ash tray" and you can smell it going in and out.
Would definitely recommend this for traveler who don't need the pool and "free" breakfast.[excellent retaurant just down the road from here that opens at 6AM]

Room Tip: Not sure if there was an elevator for second level. All rooms are outside entry
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Based on reviews I thought I would give a try since I was going solo and for the cheap price my expectations were low but unfortunately obviously not low enough. The gentleman at the desk was friendly enough... but that's were the pleasantries ended. I opened the door to my room and it stank like dirty, sweaty shoes... unbelievably musty room is basic and plain. So giving it a shot since I saw once I checked in my money I paid online wouldn't be refunded, I turned the air on high and tried to air the room out.. I decided to shower and hope the room would cool off and the stench would lessen... unfortunately not the case. The shower barely drained while showering and in no time I was standing in water over my ankles. The towels were old (like everything else about the motel) and discolored.Then I decided to check the beds... low and behold both beds had old linen w multiple hairs on them both along w stains all over both sheets. At this point w the stench, lack of air conditioning plus the new found hairs and stains , I checked out after an hr or so. I tried it for the price but never again..

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I stay here every year on my vacation to Devil's Lake state park. Clean and quiet. Walking distance to a great grocery store and bowling alley and convenience store. Rooms have new flat screen tv's, coffe maker, fridge and Microwave. Vinny, the owner is a friendly, personable guy and the housekeeping staff is friendly too. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2016

PET FRIENDLY! We've stayed there several times with our 9# Pomeranian. Always a very satisfactory experience. The motel is located in a very safe neighborhood. Plus they are 1/2 block from a great Mexican restaurant.

Room Tip: Because we have a dog we like a first floor room.
Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple