“Wide Variety of Choices”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #8 of 172 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Here is a very extensive breakfast/lunch menu! I honesty had trouble deciding. I appreciated that a calorie count was included for each item. Generous refills for coffee when the waiter left the whole insulated carafe. My Frittata was delicious with a side of greens and a toast while my friend’s half sandwich with salad looked interesting. Great service. One could come here again and again and never get bored with the menu!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to try breakfast somewhere outside hotel.. myself and my friend stepped in to this cafe with not doing any reviews.... Had great food and we really enjoyed the breakfast... Nice ambience, fresh environment, great service, lot of options served along with an excellent coffee... Kudos to the team...

Reviewed 8 February 2018

From the reviews, photos and menu, I expected First Watch to be so much more than it was--which is an average place for breakfast at higher than average prices, and very poor service. It was our first and last visit here. We went in and were seated immediately but then, after waiting over 10 minutes for a server to appear, asked one at the table across from us to please find ours. She politely said that she would talk our orders, (impressive!) which we gave her because we had plenty of time to review the menus that we had received when seated, and because we were on somewhat of a schedule this day. A few minutes later, our actual server then showed up with coffee ($2.79 each) and water, and to her credit, she did apologize for the delay, (although she didn't say why, and she had just been at the booth next to us). I had the salmon (lox) benedict ($12.99), which comes with mixed greens, and my wife the standard breakfast of 2 eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast ($9.79). The meal did arrive before too long but further disappointement ensued. While the eggs in my benedict were poached perfectly, they barely had any hollandaise sauce, and a very thin layer of lox (Note: the salmon benedict is $2 more than the others). It was also sparce on onion. It was served on a long piece of toasted bun that was good, but the greens had no dressing at all. As our server was once again nowhere to be found, my wife flagged down the manager, and when I asked him for some dressing for my greens, he said, "I'll be right back". He promptly brought me a condiment cup of what I think was Italian dressing (he never said), and I was stunned that he had never asked me what type of dressing I wanted. My wife's traditional breakfast was pedestrian at best. The eggs were cooked OK, but the bacon, while having good flavor, was sliced razor thin and undercooked (how can you do that?). Her potatoes, she said, had good flavor, but were similarly undercooked, and her 'toast' was more like warmed bread. In fact, the butter never even melted on it. Perhaps someone needs to show their cooking staff how to cook food completely. It wasn't like they were slammed or anything, so I don't understand it. The coup de grace was that the server finally came over to check on how our food was, when we were already done with the meal. We liked the layout, brightness, seating and open kitchen, but after such high hopes for First Watch, we were sorely disappointed at our experience. We don't plan to return.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My husband, daughter and I recently visited First Watch in Brookfield. They were busy for a Sunday, typical I'm assuming. But, if you take advantage of using their app you can reserve a spot in line before you get there. This way you don't have to wait as long. Anyways, the food was great and so was our service. It has that great cafe' feel to it, that is nice for a simple breakfast or brunch on the weekends. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is great for the casual restaurant it is. It's very open and the Booths are large giving you plenty of room. I love that they offer mixed greens in place of potatoes. Their dressing was light and refreshing. Marissa waited on us and was there every step of the way providing us with refills of water and coffee, and attending to our needs. The food was great and the service. A sure go to place for those looking for a casual atmosphere and fresh clean food!