US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$165
US$157
US$91
US$84
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$161
US$124
Hampton.com
US$70
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$129
Courtyard
US$79
US$152
US$125
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$109
US$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

All reviewshas everything you could needstayed dayslarge closetfull kitchengreat areaa great stayplace to staylobbyrefrigeratormotel
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I always stay at this location. The customer service is always excellent. The refrigerator in the room was leaking and the shower was clogged. I immediately reported to the front desk. She immediately switch my room. Thanks again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are thrilled to read you had an amazing stay and that you loved all aspects of our hotel. Your compliments will be shared with my entire team for a job well done and all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Had a very good time! Spacious room, quiet and enjoyable breakfast! Easy check in and out, courteous staff. Great shopping close by and good restaurants, great area for exploring...Aztalan state park, Lake Mills, Watertown!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Gail, thank you for sharing your kind review of Extended Stay America. We are pleased to read our location was ideal for your needs and that you enjoyed your comfortable room and our courteous service. We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit this area.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks alone and they made me feel so at home. The girl at the front desk, Kristi, is so sweet and accommodating. I had a ride coming at 5 for the airport and after my checkout at 1, I had no where to go. Kristi let me stay in the lobby for 4 hours to let me watch TV until my ride was here. Pretty sure no one would do that so I give this place a 10/10!! Definitely coming back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Christy, thank you for your review filled with so many kind comments! We are thrilled to read you had a great stay at Extended Stay America and appreciate you mentioning our staff, especially Kristi. She is a true asset to our team, and we will be sure to share your compliments. Again, thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at extended stay Brookfield location for about a week... the staff was amazing. The room made me feel like i was at home. I absolutely love the full kitchen..... i would recommend this hotel for long term... even short term.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Extended Stay America. We are glad to read your well-appointed room and our courteous associates helped make your stay a memorable one. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed for a weekend get away. I couldn't of been more happy with my stay. I was welcomed by a very nice front desk staff they gladly answered all of my questions. This location is very close to restaurants as well as grocery stores. They have little kitchens in your room and cooking items available upon request. I will deffentialy be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks for posting a review so future travelers can read about your pleasant experience here at Extended Stay America. We are so pleased to read that you loved our front-desk service, convenient location and your well-equipped room as well. It was great to have you here, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.