US$99
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$142
EmbassySuites.com
US$70
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$98
Country Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$91
US$84
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$135
US$129
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$79
US$119
Hampton.com
Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Brookfield(Brookfield)(Great Value!)
US$119
Courtyard
All reviewshas everything you could needlarge closetfull kitchenplace to staykitchenettemilwaukee
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I believe the young lady's name was joydell. Extremely helpful. Couldn't ask for better service. Clean establishment In a nice area. Keep up the good work I'd definitely recommend this place to friends and family

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Anthony, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We were thrilled to read your feedback about the great service you received from our staff, and how they exceeded your expectations. We will share your wonderful compliments with Joydell. Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I always stay at this location. The customer service is always excellent. The refrigerator in the room was leaking and the shower was clogged. I immediately reported to the front desk. She immediately switch my room. Thanks again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are thrilled to read you had an amazing stay and that you loved all aspects of our hotel. Your compliments will be shared with my entire team for a job well done and all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Had a very good time! Spacious room, quiet and enjoyable breakfast! Easy check in and out, courteous staff. Great shopping close by and good restaurants, great area for exploring...Aztalan state park, Lake Mills, Watertown!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Gail, thank you for sharing your kind review of Extended Stay America. We are pleased to read our location was ideal for your needs and that you enjoyed your comfortable room and our courteous service. We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit this area.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks alone and they made me feel so at home. The girl at the front desk, Kristi, is so sweet and accommodating. I had a ride coming at 5 for the airport and after my checkout at 1, I had no where to go. Kristi let me stay in the lobby for 4 hours to let me watch TV until my ride was here. Pretty sure no one would do that so I give this place a 10/10!! Definitely coming back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Christy, thank you for your review filled with so many kind comments! We are thrilled to read you had a great stay at Extended Stay America and appreciate you mentioning our staff, especially Kristi. She is a true asset to our team, and we will be sure to share your compliments. Again, thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at extended stay Brookfield location for about a week... the staff was amazing. The room made me feel like i was at home. I absolutely love the full kitchen..... i would recommend this hotel for long term... even short term.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Extended Stay America. We are glad to read your well-appointed room and our courteous associates helped make your stay a memorable one. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your return visit soon.