US$105
US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$161
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$145
US$138
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
Hampton Inn Brookfield(Brookfield)(Great Value!)
US$124
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$98
US$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteyogurtfree breakfastroom layoutoutdoor poolmain buildingfront desksmall kitchendesk arearooms are niceextended stayhot waterrestaurants and shoppingice machinebed was comfortablecookies
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a Queen bed suite with full kitchen, outdoor pool, elevator. Breakfast included real eggs and sausage and the usual cereal, waffles, yogurt, muffins, etc. It was very busy with small sitting area for guests but cheerful and courteous staff kept stocking the food as it got low.

The hotel is right off a Main Street with everything you could want nearby. Fresh Thyme right across the street if you want to cook any of your meals in your room. Tons of restaurant and shopping all around.

Tv on the wall mount so you can watch from loveseat or in bed. Desk area gives added space.

We had family gatherings in Elm Grove and Sussex. Location was central to both places.

Staff very helpful and courteous.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nanalee3
Reviewed 8 August 2017

EVERYONE at this location was friendly and eager to make our stay a good one. The rooms were very clean and the furniture was updated. It was close to shopping and restaurants. It also right off of the highway which made it very convenient. The units have brand new air conditioners and the pool was a nice touch. The free breakfast was a full breakfast. They also had all day coffee service, popcorn and snacks in the common kitchen in the main hotel.

Room Tip: Definitely book through the hotel and not an 800 website. The 800 site gave us incorrect information
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel is like an old Residents Inn remodeled. Rooms are nice but I prefer 2 beds in a room when we travel and this was not available. It is near Bluemond Ave and with windows closed you could hear cars honking. Also doors in the halls opening. Our neighbor had a dog barking. ( good point pet friendly) Only a outdoor pool and of course there was rain. Good points the hot water appeared quickly. It lasted and was still hot after 2 showers. The room was nice kitchen desk area even couch was comfortable.
They had an elevator so we did not have to climb stairs ( something I hate about Resident Inns, luggage and stairs)
Still undecided. We usually stay down the street. Visit family in Milwaukee often not sure we will be back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Perfect stay during our Summerfest visit. Our newly remodeled room was clean and modern. It was great to have a full kitchen and the free breakfast was a plus. The staff was wonderful and because there were open rooms we were able to check in several hours early.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel was nice. Everything looked to be freshly remodeled. The room had a small full kitchen and a separate bedroom and living room area with a workspace. The bathroom and kitchen both had what appeared to be new floors and the bathroom shower looked new too. The shower had excellent water pressure. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were terrible. The kind that even though you stack two of them together they immediately squish down flat as soon as you lay on them. But that was just a minor thing.
Contrary to some of the reviews that I read, there were dishes in the cabinets in the room and there was an ice machine available. Another review I read said that the breakfast wasn't much to speak of, but they had just about everything you could want. They had eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, muffins, different types of breads, bagels, etc. The lobby had a pantry area too so that you could buy frozen pizzas or frozen dinners, soup, and other various snacks for your room. They had laundry facilities there and sold detergent and fabric softener in the pantry too.
There was also a 24-hour fitness room. In the fitness room there were two treadmills, a recumbent bike, an elliptical trainer, and free weights. Overall I was very pleased with the facilities and the amenities of this hotel. I would definitely stay again because I think the part I'm about to complain about was a one-time thing. At least I hope so.
We stayed on a Friday and Saturday and were to check out on Sunday. On Saturday morning, we noticed in the parking lot, that they were unloading a bunch of new furniture. The type that needs to be assembled. Cabinets, tables, etc. When I walked out of my room, I saw pieces of furniture all stacked in the hallways, including some propped up right next to our door. I thought surely they couldn't be leaving these pieces of furniture in the hallway overnight or all weekend because it would be a fire hazard. But I also couldn't imagine that they were going to try to swap out furniture in the rooms with all the rooms full of hotel guests. So I sent my husband to the front desk to find out what was going on. The girl at the front desk told him that yes, they were going to switch some furniture out in the rooms today. She said that it was a one-day project and that it had to be done that same day. When he informed her that we were not comfortable having people working in our room with all our stuff in there, she offered to have them come in and change out the furniture while we were in there. That was also not an option as I was showering and dressing for an event that we were to attend that afternoon. So we packed of all our things and loaded them into our car, as if we were checking out. As if packing everything up wasn't inconvenient enough, it was also pouring rain outside that day. As I brought the last of my things downstairs to load in the car, I stopped in the lobby to tell them how displeased I was with the situation. I complained to the girl at the front desk that I couldn't believe they were going to just let people in our room with all our belongings in there, and that we wouldn't even have known about it had I not sent my husband to ask. One of the girls at the front desk then asked me if I was given a letter about it when I checked in. When I said that I had not received any letter, she looked at her list of rooms that were to get new furniture, and informed me that it wasn't our room, but the room across the hall that was going to get new furniture. At that point, we were on our way out and weren't about to reload all our stuff back into the room. As it turns out, it was a good thing that we didn't, because when we got back there was a new desk in our room! And since I had taken pictures for this review, I have proof. I'm not sure what the girl at the front desk was hoping to accomplish by lying to me but I can tell you that it didn't make things better, it made things worse. I would have loved to give this hotel a better rating than a three, but the whole invasion of privacy and lying to me was unacceptable and really made me mad. Management should have planned a funiture swap for a day that the rooms were empty. And the front desk staff should not lie to people. It's insulting.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple