US$142
EmbassySuites.com
US$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$98
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$79
US$91
US$84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$70
US$135
US$129
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$119
All reviewsgreat hotelpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwafflesclean roomsmiller parkwould stay here againeasy accessbreakfast areaoff the highwaymilwaukee areavisit familyfresh fruitexcellent staybrewers gamestaff was friendlywe've stayed
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here for our wedding night as well as using it to get ready for the wedding. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable. It was nice to have breakfast in the morning with family-friendly they LOVED the biscuits and gravy. I will always stay at Hampton inn from now on, very reasonably priced for what you get.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed for one night and i brought two of my nice handbags with me. I decided to go out for dinner and placed my bag one in the drawer to keep it safe just in case. I checked out the next morning and left the hotel, shortly after I realized I forgot my bag with important an paper inside of it. I called the hotel to let them know and they said housekeeping has been in the room and didn't find it! This is beyond me because I know for a fact I left it in the room drawer. My conclusion is that housekeeping took my bag and important information and that makes me very upset and sick! I'm not alright with this and something will be done about it. **note** this hotel is a great hotel and besides this incident I enjoyed my stay. Housekeeping has me highly disappointed because of this

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Melissa P, Manager at Hampton Inn Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. We would like to know more. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our General Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I chose this hotel because I've always had good luck with Hampton Inns and it was convenient to Miller Park for a Friday night game, very close to my favorite Waukesha liquor store, and an easy jumping off point to spend a Saturday downtown Milwaukee. Check-in and check-out were speedy and the staff very friendly, the room and bathroom were clean and comfortable, and both my friend and I slept the night through. We also appreciated the oversized fridge in the room!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Erin,

Thank you for your business and the perfect review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and the convenient drive to Miller Park and Milwaukee. If you are traveling to the area again soon, please don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were in town for the Brewer game and found this hotel to be a great location to stay. It was quiet, away from all the traffic. The room was very nice, comfortable bed. Great value for the price! Lots of choice for breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Marianne,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, comfortable bed and our location to Miller Park. We thank you for your business and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Clean, quiet rooms. A great staff! I haven't stayed at a Hampton Inn for quite some time. I was so impressed with the rooms and staff that I became a Hilton Rewards member since this chain will be my first choice!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for the perfect review and choosing our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.