Hampton Inn Brookfield
US$98
Country Inn
US$95
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$108
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$95
US$99
US$93
US$79
US$129
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Brookfield(Brookfield)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$70
US$107
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

All reviewsgreat hotelvery clean hotelpool and hot tubwafflescomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againmiller parkthe hotel staffvisit familybrewers gameexcellent staybeds were very comfortablethe breakfast areastaff was very friendlydowntown milwaukeedawninns
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We booked a block of rooms for family and guests for my daughters wedding. The room accommodations were clean, updated and classy, the staff pleasant, and the breakfast great. I'd recommend this location highly. What more could you ask for!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here for our wedding night as well as using it to get ready for the wedding. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable. It was nice to have breakfast in the morning with family-friendly they LOVED the biscuits and gravy. I will always stay at Hampton inn from now on, very reasonably priced for what you get.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed for one night and i brought two of my nice handbags with me. I decided to go out for dinner and placed my bag one in the drawer to keep it safe just in case. I checked out the next morning and left the hotel, shortly after I realized I forgot my bag with important an paper inside of it. I called the hotel to let them know and they said housekeeping has been in the room and didn't find it! This is beyond me because I know for a fact I left it in the room drawer. My conclusion is that housekeeping took my bag and important information and that makes me very upset and sick! I'm not alright with this and something will be done about it. **note** this hotel is a great hotel and besides this incident I enjoyed my stay. Housekeeping has me highly disappointed because of this

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Melissa P, Manager at Hampton Inn Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. We would like to know more. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our General Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I chose this hotel because I've always had good luck with Hampton Inns and it was convenient to Miller Park for a Friday night game, very close to my favorite Waukesha liquor store, and an easy jumping off point to spend a Saturday downtown Milwaukee. Check-in and check-out were speedy and the staff very friendly, the room and bathroom were clean and comfortable, and both my friend and I slept the night through. We also appreciated the oversized fridge in the room!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Erin,

Thank you for your business and the perfect review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and the convenient drive to Miller Park and Milwaukee. If you are traveling to the area again soon, please don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were in town for the Brewer game and found this hotel to be a great location to stay. It was quiet, away from all the traffic. The room was very nice, comfortable bed. Great value for the price! Lots of choice for breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Marianne,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, comfortable bed and our location to Miller Park. We thank you for your business and hope to welcome you back in the near future.