“Wonderful Experience”

Hampton Inn Brookfield
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stayed here 2 nights to attend our Grandson's Collegiate Bowling tournament. This place is clean and nice. The front desk was VERY friendly and helpful. I had an issue with my computer connection and he suggested to try something. It did not work but I am sure he would have helped if I had taken the computer to him. It was not that important and I know it is my computer. The breakfast was plentiful. Everything was clean and nice. The rooms are spacious enough and the bathroom is nice. Close to many things near Milwaukee. We are very happy with our experience here and would stay again. We did not use the pool but it looked nice.

Room Tip: I would say an upper floor is better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We booked a block of rooms for family and guests for my daughters wedding. The room accommodations were clean, updated and classy, the staff pleasant, and the breakfast great. I'd recommend this location highly. What more could you ask for!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here for our wedding night as well as using it to get ready for the wedding. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable. It was nice to have breakfast in the morning with family-friendly they LOVED the biscuits and gravy. I will always stay at Hampton inn from now on, very reasonably priced for what you get.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed for one night and i brought two of my nice handbags with me. I decided to go out for dinner and placed my bag one in the drawer to keep it safe just in case. I checked out the next morning and left the hotel, shortly after I realized I forgot my bag with important an paper inside of it. I called the hotel to let them know and they said housekeeping has been in the room and didn't find it! This is beyond me because I know for a fact I left it in the room drawer. My conclusion is that housekeeping took my bag and important information and that makes me very upset and sick! I'm not alright with this and something will be done about it. **note** this hotel is a great hotel and besides this incident I enjoyed my stay. Housekeeping has me highly disappointed because of this

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Melissa P, Manager at Hampton Inn Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. We would like to know more. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our General Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I chose this hotel because I've always had good luck with Hampton Inns and it was convenient to Miller Park for a Friday night game, very close to my favorite Waukesha liquor store, and an easy jumping off point to spend a Saturday downtown Milwaukee. Check-in and check-out were speedy and the staff very friendly, the room and bathroom were clean and comfortable, and both my friend and I slept the night through. We also appreciated the oversized fridge in the room!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Erin,

Thank you for your business and the perfect review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and the convenient drive to Miller Park and Milwaukee. If you are traveling to the area again soon, please don't hesitate to call us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
5.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
5.4 km away
3.7 km away
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
0.5 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!