“Won't Go Back”

La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel is in an excellent location however the condition of this La Quinta property is run down. I have stayed at this location the last 3 times I visited the area expecting it to upgrade to my usual experience at La Quinta properties but it hasn't happened over the past 2 years. I won't be going back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1037GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Leelynn:

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Milwaukee - West/Brookfield.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

I am sorry our hotel does not meet your expectations due to not being renovated. Please visit one of our newly renovated hotels on your upcoming trips to Milwaukee both our Glendale and Delafield locations are newly renovated.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent place to stay. Clean hotel. Employee's are very friendly and helpful. Convenient location to get to just about anywhere you want to go. Safe location. Breakfast menu very good. I would't stay any place else when I come to town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Elizabeth:

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Milwaukee - West/Brookfield La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

I am happy you enjoy your stay at our hotel and our staff was Here For You!

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Hotel was ok - nothing special - hard to get out of the parking lot area with all the new construction and no easy way to enter if coming from the east. Carpet really needs to be replaced throughout. Very dirty with stains everyway and it coming up in the hallways.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mason:

Our entrance coming Westbound can be a little confusing, please take the middle entrance for the Mall "The Corners of Brookfield" and make a right at the stop light, this will take you directly to our hotel. Eastbound it is just a right turn into our parking lot.
I am sorry you found our carpets in need of replacement, this is something we are working on for hotel improvements.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We try to stay at LaQuintas when possible because of the rewards program, the free breakfast and free Wi-Fi. While they are not as ritzy as some hotels, they are good at providing a clean, comfortable room for a reasonable price, which is the basic function of a hotel. This was our first time at this location and found it comparable to others in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lynette:

I am happy you are able to enjoy our Free Complimentary Breakfast and Wi-Fi; but most important take advantage of our free Returns rewards program that lets you accumulate points for some awesome rewards like Free Nights, Gift Cards and much more.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I really have no serious complaints. Like I said earlier in the survey. Our first room smelled of must and the bathroom had not been cleaned. It was gross. I would like to say, the lady at the desk in the hotel was very helpful and nice and got us a different room which was very nice and clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1037GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you talking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than perfect and we truly regret that we fell short of our service and cleanliness standards.

I am happy to hear the staff member was helpful and nice and got you a different room that it was ready for you.

Noe G.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
0.2 km away
0.7 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
5.2 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), WI

Been to La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield? Share your experiences!