“Really great food”
Review of Crave Gastropub

Crave Gastropub
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We've been waiting for a good new restaurant to try out and found this one in our own town. I had the prime rib and as you can see by the picture, it was HUGE.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Emma and Brenda took excellent care of us at Crave. Amazing cheese curds and the giant hot pretzel! Fish and shrimp combo was tasty and priced right. Fun atmosphere; attentive team. Thanks!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

At the recommendation of my sister & brother-in-law, we went with them to Crave. The atmosphere is modern but cozy & welcoming & our server, Jackie, was attentive & friendly without being intrusive. The meal itself was a flavor fest! First appetizers. We ordered the naked curds; no breading needed as the cheese cubes were delicious & the shrimp tacos. The sauce was a bit tangy but not overdone & presentation eye appealing as well as delicious. My brother-in-law had a chicken peach entree; my husband, a burger. Both were a hit. My sister & I, being on the small side, shared a pork entree without being charged an extra plate fee as some establishments do. That was greatly appreciated! The entire meal for all of us was wonderful with each item seasoned perfectly & beautifully presented. Dessert, was cheesecake; chocolate for us girls & a raspberry slice for my husband. It's my understanding the menus change with the seasons. We'll definitely return & highly recommend this restaurant. It was worth the drive from the Milwaukee area. Loved the experience. Too, the menu had a generous & varied food selection as well as a price range to match, a bar with a sitting area, various drink options, & nightly specials.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

In a short time this restaurant has a huge following. Some coming back for the menu items, some for a great old fashion, some for the wonder of what's new?? Maybe a new
drink, new appetizer, new menu item?? Sometimes a wait, but the food is good, so it is worth it even if there is a wait.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

What a hidden gem! We usually eat in the Milwaukee area, and this meal competes with the Big City. Fish fry was great, but the daily special, Grilled Prawns were outstanding! The chef did something to the butter, it tasted lemony, tartish, addiction-worthy. The zuchini, potatoes and prawns were all paired well. The wait was a tad long, but worth it. Great service. Great atmosphere. What a gem in tiny Campbellsport.