“Steak and Lobster Dinner”
Review of Galioto's Twelve21

Galioto's Twelve21
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Friends took me out to Galiotos Twelve 21 for my birthday. First, we ordered Perfect Brandy Manhattans (with olives) in the bar and enjoyed conversing a bit with the friendly bartender. The Friday night dinner special was Steak & Lobster, something I haven't ordered in years. (I think the price was about $40) BUT it was a very special BIRTHDAY so I was encouraged to indulge myself. And I am so very happy that I did.

As soon as we were seated at our table in the dining room, our attentive waitress brought out some very tasty bread to enjoy with our salads. My delicious tenderloin and lobster main course portions were, fortunately, not overwhelming in size so I had enough room to enjoy some birthday cake.

This was a great way to celebrate a Special Birthday.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Appetizer, salad and 1 entree were fabulous. Olive tapenade, bruschetta and chive cheese was perfect. Cesar salads were huge and delicious. Veal piccata with side of fettuccine al credo was spot on! Angel hair pasta with tomatoes in olive oil was horrible! Don't order that! Tasteless, greasy and squishy pasta. 3/4 deserves a good rating

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Seven of us good friends had a wonderful evening dining out at Galioto's Twelve 21 restaurant. We all had different meals, from walleye, to rib eye, to prime rib, to veal, and all were exclaimed to be excellent. Our service was fun, quick, and friendly, and we were not rushed. In fact, we were the last ones to leave the dining room.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Owners were very personable and able to customize. Food was great, especially filet and tapenade trio. Quality event for a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Met friends for dinner, and what a great atmosphere, friendly and excellent service with a very wide range of food selection, prepared with excellence. Dinner lasted over 2 hours and we were not hurried by the staff, and were allowed to enjoy ourselves.

1  Thank chev662015