“Above and beyond anything I could've expected!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Delafield
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I originally had reservations at the New Berlin location and upon arriving it was just all downhill. The girl at the front desk was very rude and told me I wasn't allowed to use my certificate unless I called the number on the back, which I've never done before and never been told to do. My children and I walked out with all our luggage and went back to the car and called the number on the back and the person on the other line was just as rude. I cancelled my reservation altogether and was about to just give up and never want to go back to any La Quinta again. I decided to last minute call the Delafield location and the girl that answered was so unbelievably nice. She was above and beyond anything I could've ever expected. They were very booked up since it was a Saturday but there was a room left. She accepted my certificate without any problems. This specific employee has without a doubt made me want to come back to La Quinta and to continue to only go to the Delafield location. Thank you for your amazing customer service and thank you La Quinta for hiring such an amazing employee!! I would love for her to have recognition, we were there Saturday August 26th in the afternoon. Thank you so very much!

Room Tip: Everything was perfect as always!
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq1004gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciate all of the feedback that we receive from our guests. Sincerely, General Manager Laquinta Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stayed here for two nights (Sat and Sun) while near Milwaukee. (I had been to area in June staying at La Quinta in Brookfield and this one is awesome compared). Room had microwave and mini fridge. Everything appeared clean from hallways to carpet in room. Location is close to a DQ, Subway and Rocky Rococo pizza place. Breakfast in the morning was in a small area and on Sunday morning was packed with people but once we got our food and found a place to sit, it was great. Not hot foods like scrambled eggs but they had boiled which will do. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
lq1004gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The hotel and quiet. it is in a safe area with a few restaurants within walking distance. (Probably a couple stores too, but we did not do any shopping.) The breakfast is not worth getting up for. While it had a waffle maker it had almost nothing else. We were disappointed. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq1004gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

After arriving at the hotel following almost 24 hours of travelling, we were quickly checked in and got to our room. I was pleasantly surprised to find a crib in the room for our baby, which we had requested, but I wasn't confident it would already be in the room on arrival.

We have a baby, and so need boiling water to make up bottles for her. In the room there wasn't a kettle, and so I went to ask reception if they had one. At this point, I had been awake for 24 hours and was exhausted. The rude girl on reception said they didn't have a kettle. No apology, no empathy and certainly no customer service skills. In all honesty, this receptionist is the reason for the review being only 3*. It would otherwise have been at least a 4*.

The room we stayed in was large, although the bathroom was tiny, the breakfast was good and the pool was lovely. Patty in the breakfast room was also very friendly.

I would stay here again, as I found the room to be fine (albeit a small bathroom) and breakfast and pool very good. Also there is a Walmart within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2017
lq1004gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank You for your review. I have talked with our desk staff and used this as a training topic. We appreciate your business and hope you still choice LaQuinta in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were in this part of the state for the WI Square and Round Dance Convention held in Hartland. Just a quick 5 miles away, we found it easy to travel back and forth. Delafield had by far a better selection of restaurants and shopping opportunities. The room we chose was quiet, well appointed, with updated decor. Breakfast was a nice variety of cold cereals, make your own waffles, yogurt, boiled eggs, milk, juice, coffee, toast, bagels and rolls. Staff was efficient and friendly. One of the guests had brought a young, eager to be friendly dog which he hugged in the lobby to control. Unfortunately, I am nervous around unfamiliar dogs. The approach to the hotel is attractive and well maintained which gives you a good impression that is only improved as you interact with the staff. All in all it was a Comfortable and Convenient stay and weekend.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq1004gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Also consider these accommodations in or near Delafield
0.4 km away
8.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc
16.1 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield? Share your experiences!