The Delafield Hotel
US$127
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$129
Orbitz.com
AmericInn by Wyndham Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Priceline
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc(Oconomowoc)(Great Value!)
US$99
GardenInn.com
US$150
US$126
US$115
Best Western Waukesha Grand(Pewaukee)(Great Value!)
US$76
Wildwood Lodge(Pewaukee)
US$115
US$128
US$119
All reviewsrain showerspa tubhoneymoon suitekohler fixturesbody jetsboutique hotelseparate showerlovely hotelrooms are hugethird floornext morningshower headwedding receptionbed was very comfortablethe entire hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyonelumber inn
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2018

From the moment we stepped into this hidden gem, we knew this would be the place we would get married. Kim Ash, is exceptional! Our parents and us were given a tour of the beautiful venue and we immediately fell in love and moved forward with booking the date (even before seeing the pricing- which we were so pleasantly surprised by as well!). The venue is a perfect mix of charming, modern, warm, elegant and is in a perfect location. Not to mention, how fun it was that we had the opportunity to ‘buy out’ the hotel so that all 38 rooms would be occupied by our guests only. We have stayed in many hotels, and I have never seen rooms as beautiful, luxurious, and spacious as this. I.D., the restaurant and bar, is connected to the hotel and venue as well which is beautiful, classy, delicious, convenient- a great place for our guests to enjoy some food and cocktails before cocktail hour and post reception. We took our bridal party photos in there as well!
Kim made the preparation for the wedding seamless. The woman knows every answer! You would have thought we were her only bride and groom because she gave us her full, undivided attention. We had the pleasure of working with her for 1 year during our engagement and there was not a single time that she didn’t respond with a few hours, didn’t know an answer, and didn’t make me feel like her top priority.
Kim and the hotel staff brought our fairytale wedding to reality on the day. Kim and the staff adhered to the itinerary to ensure the events of the evening were on time. She even suggested a butler passed Old Fashion service during cocktail hour, which was a huge hit! The food was delicious (salmon, chicken, and sweet potato cakes), and their baker made beautiful and delicious cake and cupcakes (we were allowed to have 4 different flavor choices!). The service was exceptional and one of our favorite parts was seeing the servers walk out with our plates in a choreographed manner and watch for Kim’s arm to go up so they could set the places in front of us at the same time. We were able to pick from a variety of snacks for our late night food and we picked the nacho/fracho bar which was also a huge hit! The staff offered to clean up and box all of the decor around 11pm, which was incredibly nice and they kept I.D. open for our guests to go after the reception until 2:30am! Our honeymoon suite was absolutely beautiful and we were welcomed with cupcakes, champagne, and a handwritten note from Kim. Truly a magical place!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Stayed at the Delafield Hotel for a girls weekend! Room was perfect, service was perfect, ID restaurant was perfect! Exceptional service, food and accommodations! Quiet, comfortable, clean rooms. We will be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I went to The Delafield Hotel on business, but the service, the beauty of the place knocked my socks off. The interior lobby had all Restoration Hardware furniture, with these really heavy petrified (fossil) tables. My room was very well laid out and comfortable. I couldn't get my TV to work so they sent a guy up, he was there almost immediately and got it going (multiple remotes) which I frequently suffer with. Food we had there was very good also. This town is so damn cute, I thought it would make a great girlfriends getaway. Very cute shops within walking distance. So glad I went to this hotel. Nice bar area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Delafield. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was wonderful. The shower had a rainfall shower head along with side shower heads which made for a very luxurious feel shower. The Aveda salt scrub and loofa was also nice. The mini bar and snacks were expensive and I thought for what we paid some should have been complimentary. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights for a family friend’s wedding 2 weeks ago. When we walked in we were in awe. The hotel is beautifully decorated, and the front desk attendant was so friendly and knowledgeable. They recommend we eat at I.d. - Also wonderful.

I was amazed by the size of our room and bathroom. It was also very clean.

The Wedding we attended was fabulous as well.

I’m in love with this place. We will be back to take a mini getaway this summer and hopefully have time to do more in the area. I was told there are great hiking and biking trails near by.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends