“Nice dinner experience”

Frontier Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The Frontier Restaurant is the premier dining venue at Lake Lawn Resort. Executive Chef Ross creates innovative American Heartland Cuisine served in the style of New American Cooking, which takes familiar comfort foods and adds sophisticated culinary twists. Our chefs prepare and present a specialized menu featuring only the finest regional ingredients from local Wisconsin farms including our own homegrown herbs and fresh honey. The Frontier Restaurant highlights sweeping views of Delavan Lake paired with white linen table clothes and rich color schemes to create the perfect setting for your next evening out.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Family post-wedding meal. Moderately pricey, but great food off a diverse menu. Maybe a somewhat sparse wine list- probably appropriate for a resort setting. Very friendly and accommodating service.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I was there for lunch. I was seated at a window table with a great view of the lake. After AWHILE, the waiter came with with menus and took the drink order. AWHILE LATER, he comes back with the drinks. My glass has a small chip in the lip, but I'm thinking, if I complain, it will just add more time to this meal.He takes the food order. Maybe 20 minutes later, the food comes - it was wonderful! It was a huge amount of beef with melted cheese on a garlic roll, with more fries than I can eat in two days. The waiter disappears for a long time. When the check came, I was lucky to have cash to cover the check, otherwise I might still be there. Great food. I hope you get a better waiter.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Has a great breakfast buffet with waffle and omelet bar, oatmeal, fresh fruit and more. Reasonably priced for what you get and great view of the water

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Sorry about this but there yesterday and there was no rationality about where to sit. Hostess told us to wait outside then she disappeared for 15 minutes. Tables opened up but we did not sit down because she told us to wait. Other people started occupying these tables before us.....just a mess...avocado burger was good. Not going to return this decade.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

As a conference attendee who needed to get in and out for breakfast, I appreciated the courtesy and promptness of the staff! The breakfast buffet was always full, hot, and clean. The view from the restaurant is a great way to start the day!