“Chicken Fried Rice = Delicious”
Review of China 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China 1
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 October 2016

So I didn't realize how good China 1 was until I went to a few other Chinese restaurants. The chicken fried rice is delicious, we order it extra spicy and without the eggs (yeah, I know I guess it's not really chicken fried rice, but we are picky). The chicken is completely real, no fake rubbery stuff like I've had at other restaurants. The single portion is really big as well. We always order it to go and the owners are very nice. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I recommend the chicken chow mei fun. Food cooked to order. Fast and friendly. Prices are reasonable !!!!! Very nice and friendly !!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Been here many times
Fresh open kitchen
Order like you want it
Lunch is a huge bargain
Egg roll - entree - fried rice -- less then $10.00
Great menu
Local family runs the restaurant
Worth the stop!

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Great service and they make the food to order their menu is affordable and they deliver what more can you ask for

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Everything was going good, up until we ordered food. It took us 45 minutes to get our food. It seemed like they were worried more about takeout business than customers dining at the restaurant. Was completely disappointed and may never return. Being in the restaurant business for years, you add time to carryout orders and take care of in house orders.

Been to China 1? Share your experiences!