“New Owners, have really improved on the quality of food and expanded the menu!”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #41 of 79 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 March 2017

If you haven't been to China Garden lately in Delavan, Wi. It's time to give them a try again. The new owners, keep it cleaner, warmer, with fresh food, and warm hospitality.

The menu is now, both Chinese and Japanese.

I am delighted at how the new owners have improved things.

The servings are so big, I can sometimes make 3 meals out of one.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

China Garden has all our favorites. The flavor is good, the portions are generous and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I love chinese food. Last time we ate here a few weeks ago, My friend found plastic in her food. They always forget half of my order and the chicken is always overcooked!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Amazing sushi!!! What a great addition to the town of Delavan! From the atmosphere, to the staff, to the most accommodating sushi chef this place has hit it! Great dragon roll, best eel ever had! Chef made us a special roll with mango that was to die for and just evoked ahhs and ohhs!!! Will definitely recommend and be back! Thanks for the such a beautiful meal! A piece of artwork!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

China Garden offers a fairly standard Americanized Chinese menu, but the food was very good and served piping hot. The flavor of the vegetable fried rice was especially delicious and it seemed freshly prepared. The food was overpriced, but I'd definitely eat here again if I'm ever back in downtown Delavan. The staff was friendly and I wish them the best of luck!

Been to China Garden? Share your experiences!