“Chili's! You can do better!!!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #31 of 80 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Stopped in for lunch and two meals came with cold french fries. Not a busy time at the restaurant. No excuse for cold fries. We go to Chili's because of the reputation they have for consistency. You are not holding up your end of the bargain. My hamburger was only warm as well. I don't get it.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Had a nice lunch at Chilis today. I was surprised we were two of about only 6 people in the place on such a beautiful day (65 and sunny in Feb.). Fajitas were good and the Presidente Marty was good too.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Service was slow. Food was what it was for any other chain restaurant. Very dissatisfied. Hoped for a nice experience, but was a large let down.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Kaitlin our bartender needs some customer service-training. Food was consistent. No staff to greet customers at the door twice. Everyone running around to close at 10:25pm

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Good drinks, good food, great service. My husband ordered the triple meat fajitas with queso. He chose carnitas, prime rib and chicken. He said they were good but felt they over did the queso. I ordered to honey chipotle chicken tenders with fries and broccoli. My meal was cooked perfectly. Love steamed broccoli, no butter, cooked perfectly. The waiter was very attentive to me but my husband felt a little left out as the waiter only asked me if I needed anything when checking in and was quick to run off before my husband could request anything.

1  Thank Brandy A

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!