“Chili’s yea”

Chili's
Ranked #24 of 80 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Great chips and salsa. Service prompt. Will be glad when construction is finished on hiway 50 is completed.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Salad was so fresh it tasted like it was fresh picked! Server was great! Loved my ribs. We stop in every year. never disappointed!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and great prices. Many choices. We went on a Wednesday and got the daily deal of $6 for burger and bottomless fries. Great deal and cheaper than any fast food combo you can get.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My family ordered to go off line, and right when I got there to pick up Christian was very helpful and made sure we received everything we ordered. The food was very good, as always!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Stopped in for lunch and two meals came with cold french fries. Not a busy time at the restaurant. No excuse for cold fries. We go to Chili's because of the reputation they have for consistency. You are not holding up your end of the bargain. My hamburger was only warm as well. I don't get it.