US$115
Best Western Plus Derby Inn(Eagle River)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$117
Wild Eagle Lodge(Eagle River)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$153
Groupon.com
US$109
Traveler's Inn(Eagle River)
US$78
Hiawatha Lodge & Resort(Eagle River)(Great Value!)
US$119
Chanticleer Inn(Eagle River)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall kitchenetteone nighttubrefrigeratorfishing
Reviewed 13 May 2017

My friend and I come to Eagle River and stay about 6 weeks during the winter for the seasonal events. When booking my hotel I look for the most bang for my buck. Let me tell you. We LOVE this place! It has the ma and pa feel. It is an older hotel so you can not have high expectations. I did read the other reviews and I have to agree with one. The only thing wrong is the thin walls I was always afraid of disturbing other guests. Other than that, staying 6 weeks gave me a good feel of the place and staff. The management and staff are FANTASTIC!!!! We felt safe there that is very important to us. We had a room with a kitchenette. It had everything you would need and then some. During my stay, my refrigerator went out and the manager was VERY polite and quick on getting us a new one so our food wouldn't go bad. The hotel was very clean. Also, I read Wendy's review and I have to say Wendy must be a city girl. She said a "scuzzy looking tub" well anyone with experience with water that has iron in it knows that is the hardest to get off ANYTHING! That doesn't mean it's not clean. We WILL be staying here EVERY TIME I go to Eagle River WI. Matter of fact may be going for the summer!

Thank you so much for my pleasant stay and making me feel like it's my home away from home!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
thomas k, Manager at Riverdale Motel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. It means so much to us that our guests are happy during and after their stay.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I have never left a review before, but thought I would like to warn others before they made a reservation here. We had cabin 8 which had dust caked on the outlets, two hairs on the bathroom sink, a scuzzy looking tub and a broken window. So, that would make me wonder if other things like, most importantly, the bedding was clean. The wi-fi did not work upon arriving so we told our unfriendly host. He said he would try to reset it, but that did not work. So, we had no internet. He reluctantly gave us $11. off but only because my husband asked. He did not appear at all happy to try and fix this issue. We felt as if we were bothering him. He also used vulgar language which we felt was offensive and unprofessional.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
thomas k, Manager at Riverdale Motel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

I'm sorry your stay was unpleasant. The WIFI issue is something that has been happening to much lately. Perhaps when I offered to move you to a different room where your husband could receive a signal it would of been wise to move. The window glass had already been ordered and as for cleanliness the staff has been informed to be more careful in their work. I can assure you the linens are replaced after every visit.
I must admit that I am a bit perplexed by this review because when checking out your husband said that he would see us next year. Again I am sorry you were unhappy with your stay and want to assure you all of your concerns are being addressed.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

My husband and I stayed for a week while fishing in the area. We appreciated having a room with a well stocked kitchenette as we cooked some meals while there. There was a nice yard to walk our dog in. Also, having a front and back door was convenient. The place was super clean. The owners friendly. It's not fancy, but you can't beat it for the price. The only con was the walls are a little thin which is to be expected in an older motel. We didn't mind, but are early risers and were worried about waking our neighbors. Fortunately, we only had someone next to us for one night. It is on Hwy. 70 which is busy, but we didn't notice the noise. Will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
thomas k, Manager at Riverdale Motel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. My wife and I are very happy you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This quaint motel offers nice beds, full cable, fridge, microwave, vanity outside the water closet whuch has a full bath.
Very clean. Definitely an older motel, but had no deficiencies. Air conditioner worked well.
Back door opens to a back yard offering pleanty of walking space for your favorite family pets, away from the stress of the road.
Theres a small work out room with cardio equipment (treadmill and bicycle) with area to sit and enjoy a coffee and some tv if you don't work out.
There is no pool or hot tub there, but you can go a short drive to the super 8 which they also own.
If you have kids, eager for a pool adventure, this might not be the place for you. There are cabins, but I didn't stay there so i can't really talk about those only to say they look cute.
Will stay again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a motel room with a kitchenette. The room was clean and the kitchenette was well stocked. It is an older place but kept up. The grounds are nice with plenty to do. Our dog was welcomed and enjoyed running around the large yard. There is a screened in gazebo, volley ball area, horse shoes, play area for kids as well as a fire ring. The grounds are wooded and resort is on the Eagle River. We would go back without hesitation. Maybe stay in one of the cottages.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
thomas k, Manager at Riverdale Motel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2015

We are so happy that you and Gracie enjoyed your time with us . We are looking forward to seeing you in the future.