“Never disappointed!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

LOVE MONA LISAS! I've been coming here for years and have never been disappointed. I love the food, atmosphere and overall experience. While the food can be a bit pricy for Eau Claire, its delicious and worth it! They also have wine tasting nights.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

A consistently good restaurant! Great food with local upscale ingredients! We have never been disappointed

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Mona Lisa's has been one of my favorite restaurants for many years. It is a place that is great to take guests to, great for a date, but, just as good for a casual family meal. I love the beet salad, and often opt for one of the fish dishes, as we don't often cook fish at home. The pizza is also excellent, as are the coconut shrimp. I also enjoy the desserts, especially the home made icecream.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Had terrific costa del sole paella which had prawns, scallops, calamari, clams, and much else over risotto....fantastic. Ate outside on their patio area in back which was quaint. Our server, Rachel, did a great job....a must visit if you are in Eau Claire, WI.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The restaurant has a hipster vibe. The bar offered a nice selection of wines, but I opted for the mojito, prickly pear flavored. ...so good! The outdoor patio is adorable and inviting from the flying cow to the fireplace. We had the stuffed figs as our appetizer. These were outstanding! The presentation alone was beautiful, but the combination of the figs and cheese was brilliant. They melted in your mouth. For my entree, I had the wild mushroom ravioli with grilled chicken. I did substitute the goat cheese with feta cheese. The amount and assortment of mushrooms was amazing. The sauce used complimented the ravioli, chicken, and mushrooms. The tiramisu was a great way to cap off a spectacular meal.

1  Thank DeAnna S