“"Worth it due to location"”
Review of Lull-Abi Inn

Lull-Abi Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Egg Harbor B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I chose this hotel because of it's close proximity to Frank Murphy Park where the triathlon is held. Very convenient. It also within walking distance to main area of Egg Harbor. The room itself was fine. No thrills type of room. Shower only in a small bathroom. Small fridge and small T.V. No microwave in the room. There was one outside that you had to walk to. The room was clean and service was good. For the price and location I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
sailingfan, Owner at Lull-Abi Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thanks for writing such a nice review. As info for next year upgrade from the Value Double room to one that is bigger, with a bigger bath and a microwave. Your room while pleasant, is the smallest room I rent, but it's a great value!

Thanks!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Lull-Abit for I think what is the 5th time?? We've stayed here previously with our 2 boys as well. It's a wonderful, affordable, charming place to stay. Easy walk into the village of Egg Harbor, and the Village Cafe next door has the best breakfast ever! The owner Bruce is delightful and the grounds are very nice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review! Yes, I think this was your 5th time...I'll have to name a room after you soon!
It was great to see you guys and look forward your the next trip to Door County!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stayed in a King Suite - not huge by any means, but plenty big for the 2 of us. Very comfortable bed, clean - wet bar, micro and fridge in main room with nice love set and tv. Good size bathroom. Microwave popcorn on table! Friends stayed down the road for just a few bucks cheaper and got an over sized broom closet...lol
Very happy with our stay, would recommend to family and friends!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review! It makes me happy when people enjoy their stay here and hope my staff and I made your vacation just a little bit better!

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Right near all Egg Harbor action, so that's worth quite a bit. Reasonably priced, as July in Door County goes. Missed some amenities like an elevator, fridge that didn't freeze everything, tub, patio door that locks-- but otherwise it worked.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the Lull-Abi, but am a bit dismayed we did not completely satisfy you. We adjusted the fridge so it doesn't freeze things and am ordering new patio door locks. I can't do anything about the elevator, but next reservation please note that over half my rooms have tubs, so if that is important please reserve other than an upstairs queen.

Perhaps we will see you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

It was a last minute decision that brought us to Door County. I found the Lull-Abi Inn available on Wednesday and booked for it Friday night arrival for 2 nights. Boy, are we ever glad to find it. The price was reasonable compared to other places during the peak season. Egg Harbor location is centrally located in Door County. It's a rustic, basic motel and extremely clean. We drove 5.5 hours from the Twin Cities and arrived after 10 pm. Bruce had an envelope with our room number ready for us. Check in was the next morning. We didn't need the room serviced the next day so housekeeping left a bag full of towels and anything we might need to replenish outside our room. Next door is a great cafe for breakfast. A few minutes walk to town at Parador is an excellent place for tapas and sangria. If you want to catch the sunset, walk to the marina for a spectacular view. If we should find ourselves back in Door County again, Lull-Abi Inn is our choice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
sailingfan, Owner at Lull-Abi Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Thank you so much for the great review, I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. Interesting about the "housekeeping care package". I hired several new housekeepers this season, and they just couldn't accept that a room would be left with no attention. So, they came up with the care package you mentioned, and the idea is working well.

See you next trip!

24.2 km away
Best Western Maritime Inn
Best Western Maritime Inn
#4 of 18 in Sturgeon Bay

Been to Lull-Abi Inn? Share your experiences!