The Landing Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$185
The Feathered Star B&B(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$141
US$119
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$169
Julie's Park Cafe & Motel(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$134
Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$207
AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$129
All reviewscutting boardmicrowave popcornsunrise suiteair freshenerdoor countynice balconynice size bathroomdorm fridgescreen doorlittle thingsking bedwet barsmall tablesister baybath towelsseparate bedroompeninsula state park
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We drove right past this unassuming, two story inn for years but decided to try it out for 3 nights after reading good reviews.
Positives: good bed and pillows, fair price for location, clean room and bath, fridge, coffee, newer tv with good cable, accommodating owner (let us use a larger coffee maker), good AC (easily adjusted), excellent wifi, small porch for upper rooms with shade, room was decent size, excellent cafe next door (short path to it)
Cons: no elevator, parking was tight, no ice or microwave on second floor, road is noisy if deck door is open, dated decor
Summary: Gave us what we wanted: a comfy basic room with queen bed; we slept well. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
sailingfan, Owner at Lull-Abi Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review, I'm glad you liked your room and I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I chose this hotel because of it's close proximity to Frank Murphy Park where the triathlon is held. Very convenient. It also within walking distance to main area of Egg Harbor. The room itself was fine. No thrills type of room. Shower only in a small bathroom. Small fridge and small T.V. No microwave in the room. There was one outside that you had to walk to. The room was clean and service was good. For the price and location I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
sailingfan, Owner at Lull-Abi Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thanks for writing such a nice review. As info for next year upgrade from the Value Double room to one that is bigger, with a bigger bath and a microwave. Your room while pleasant, is the smallest room I rent, but it's a great value!

Thanks!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Lull-Abit for I think what is the 5th time?? We've stayed here previously with our 2 boys as well. It's a wonderful, affordable, charming place to stay. Easy walk into the village of Egg Harbor, and the Village Cafe next door has the best breakfast ever! The owner Bruce is delightful and the grounds are very nice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review! Yes, I think this was your 5th time...I'll have to name a room after you soon!
It was great to see you guys and look forward your the next trip to Door County!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stayed in a King Suite - not huge by any means, but plenty big for the 2 of us. Very comfortable bed, clean - wet bar, micro and fridge in main room with nice love set and tv. Good size bathroom. Microwave popcorn on table! Friends stayed down the road for just a few bucks cheaper and got an over sized broom closet...lol
Very happy with our stay, would recommend to family and friends!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review! It makes me happy when people enjoy their stay here and hope my staff and I made your vacation just a little bit better!

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Right near all Egg Harbor action, so that's worth quite a bit. Reasonably priced, as July in Door County goes. Missed some amenities like an elevator, fridge that didn't freeze everything, tub, patio door that locks-- but otherwise it worked.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the Lull-Abi, but am a bit dismayed we did not completely satisfy you. We adjusted the fridge so it doesn't freeze things and am ordering new patio door locks. I can't do anything about the elevator, but next reservation please note that over half my rooms have tubs, so if that is important please reserve other than an upstairs queen.

Perhaps we will see you again.