The Landing Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$185
The Feathered Star B&B(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$146
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Landmark Resort(Egg Harbor)
US$212
Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$169
Julie's Park Cafe & Motel(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$134
Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$207
AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$129
All reviewscutting boardmicrowave popcornsunrise suiteair freshenerdoor countynice balconynice size bathroomdorm fridgescreen doorlittle thingsking bedwet barsmall tablesister baybath towelsseparate bedroompeninsula state park
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The motel is under new ownership, and it seems to be a smooth transition! The room was nice, with plenty of goodies (shampoo, soap, coffee, even microwave popcorn) as well as a microwave and fridge. Helpful for storing all that Door County cheese and cherries until you leave!

We only had two complaints; first, the step from the sidewalk into the room was VERY high, and my travel companion has an artificial leg so it was hard for her to get into the room. That may not be the same for all the rooms though, and we didn't ask to be moved. Also there was a musty smell in the room, but airing it out took care of that.

The online reservation process was easy and fast, and the management was very nice. They had just upgraded the wifi so I couldn't get online until the next day when I got the correct password, but that's a first world problem, right? I mentioned it at checkout and the manager promise to take care of it right away.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have balconies and a better view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
lullabi2017, Manager at Lull-Abi Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are upgrading things daily. You were a pleasure. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Last September we had scheduled a trip to door country and had planned on staying at Lull-Abi Inn. However, due to a medical emergency we had to cancel our trip. We spoke to the owner and he said we could not get our money back for the deposit, but he would honor our $95 that we had paid them in advance, as long as we used by the next year. So we called them this year to schedule our trip we spoke to a young lady whom told us she would contact the manager and schedule our stay. This has been 7 days so far and WE STILL have yet to heard from them! They will not answer their phones nor will they call us back! My advice to anyone considering staying here DO NOT PAY THEM! They will take YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND RUN! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE do not trust a word they say! Even if they honored my money I would not even stay there now!!!!!!
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherri A
lullabi2017, General Manager at Lull-Abi Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

We did honor the prior owners offer to you which we had no obligation to do and you did stay with us in Sept. You also received more than the $95.00 in room credit.

We hope your stay was a good one.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is our 2nd time staying here. For the price- it's great! We love this place! The location is wonderful & the rooms are nice. If you stay here - don't expect fancy. If you want fancy then open your wallet & go somewhere else. They have seating outside your room on the patio/balcony & even have a grill outside.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa M

Thank you we hope to see you again!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Budget stay expected.

TINY room with TINY shower. Two double beds that were clean but not particularly comfortable. Description of room stated there would be a couch - no couch. Musty smell. Dirty ashtray on table outside room - never cleaned or removed over three days.

Unprofessional service, like staying with an acquaintance or distant aunt. Our confirmation e-mail stated we should let them know if we wanted to check in before 3 PM. I let them know I wanted an earlier check-in and the response was that "she couldn't promise anything" because she didn't want to rush housekeeping. Then don't state it in e-mail.

Our lamp didn't seem to work and I went in the office to let her know. She smiled, and stated that she would bring us a new bulb. She seemed rushed/annoyed/in-genuine. She never brought the bulb. We switched it out with another in the room and the lamp still flickered throughout our stay. I believe she already knew the lamp didn't work properly. Our cable never worked - said that the channels were not registered.

Stay was less than other hotels, but not bottom of the pile. Paid far more than the room was worth. Very much a motel vibe, not mom and pop or local inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackie R

I am sorry you had a bad experience. We just purchased the LullAbi and are working hard to get these small issued corrected. We do appreciate you letting us know about these issues and be assured we will get them corrected. We hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stayed for three nights. The room smelled musty, the shower was the smallest shower I've ever been in, and we were without power for 7 1/2 hours due to a storm. I'm surprised they don't have a generator to keep power on. Our food spoiled in the fridge. The owners never checked in to see if everyone was ok. There was no attempt to refund any money or at least offer an apology for the power situation. I understand they have no control over the weather, but as a cpap user, I need electricity to run it. Therefore I had the worst night sleep. There should be a generator so people are kept safe and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family