We just Finished our third stay at the Ashbrooke. As usual the service and accommodations were outstanding. As a treat to ourselves we booked a first floor suite with Jacuzzi and small private patio. Well worth the small increase in fees. Wonderfully landscaped, quiet, clean and the staff is there to serve. We would have to agree with a few of the critics in that the beds are somewhat overly firm. Everyone knows the endless number of great places to visit in DC, but after many visits there we stopped at the Hands On Art Studio. A must see for the off the beaten path studios. Chefs Hat in Ephaim, excellent as always. Also found the best smoked meats since visiting down south. Try the DC Cafe in Sister Bay. Will make that a stop every visit from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Ashbrooke, "Just for the Two of You". Our renowned attention to detail and unyielding commitment to excellence prove everyday that quality, comfort and courteous hospitality still count. Your escape to The Ashbrooke will renew your faith in customer service, and your stay will be an unforgettable experience. Your search for a great getaway stops here at The Ashbrooke, located on the beautiful Door County peninsula, the best Wisconsin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Ashbrooke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor