“Great food and value”

Los Tres Hermanos Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Authentic Mexican cuisine with vegetarian options and a full bar. Family friendly with daily lunch specials.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have been here. Both times the food has been fantastic and the quantity has been huge! The drinks are a little pricey. My meal was $9.50, but my margarita was $11.00. I am not big on drinking so I would just skip the drink next time. Service was average.

1  Thank Pfeiffer24

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant opened about a year ago. We finally have wonderful Mexican food in Elkhorn. This place is good for couples, families, and large groups. Everything I've ordered here has been good. It's worth the drive to Elkhorn to go to this restaurant.

2  Thank TRWill27
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stopped in for a post golf lunch in downtown Elkhorn. Heard good things about Los Tres Hermanos so we gave it a try. There were lots of lunch specials to pick from. We received great, fast, and courteous service from the host and the waiter. While the lunches were a good value, they were also very plentiful. Lots of unique decor and plenty of room at the tables. They have done this before. It is on our list of places to return to.

2  Thank Allen B
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We have eaten three time in the last couple months, and have not been disappointed yet. I am assuming the owner is the manager, and he is always present. Staff are all great, service is very quick. Most of all, the food is really, really good, and the menu is pretty deep ... All the standards are there, but dig a little deeper into the menu and you will be pleasantly surprised. For Mexican bar food we go to Lucke's in Williams Bay, because we like the both the food and local bar atmosphere ... If you want an excellent Mexican meal in a real restaurant, at a fair price, Los Tres Hermanos in the place to try. I don't think that you will be disappointed.

2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Friends had raved about Tres Hermanos so we decided to do a test run on a Saturday night.Obviously the news of an excellent Mexican restaurant had spread as we waited for a half hour for a table. Well worth the wait as the food, service and environment combined for a memorable evening. This is a GREAT place to eat!!

1  Thank Dr Gerald K