“Not authentic Mexican food, no flavor, pre-made”

Los Tres Hermanos Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Authentic Mexican cuisine with vegetarian options and a full bar. Family friendly with daily lunch specials.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I gave this restaurant two different tries. Both times the food served to me and to my dining mates was awful. Both times our large orders were served in under 10 minutes of us placing the order. It's evident that the food is not freshly prepared/made to order. I ordered enchiladas. They were not baked. They took already cooked meat and rolled it into a tortilla shell, spooned a little sauce over it and quickly heated it up. It did not have flavor. All of the food we have been served at this restaurant is the same. Premade, no flavor.

2  Thank BellaB33

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I am in love with this place, 15 minutes from Lake Geneva in Elkhorn WI., Surrounded by great local Wisconsin Bars within 1 block of the place. Me and the Wife split an order of steak fajitas and we leave full with a doggy bag. We generally make our own food at home and love cooking, I cant reproduce this meal.. excellent and worth it if you like fajitas. I am sure other food is good here, but once I find something I stick with it.

2  Thank John G
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have been here. Both times the food has been fantastic and the quantity has been huge! The drinks are a little pricey. My meal was $9.50, but my margarita was $11.00. I am not big on drinking so I would just skip the drink next time. Service was average.

1  Thank Pfeiffer24
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant opened about a year ago. We finally have wonderful Mexican food in Elkhorn. This place is good for couples, families, and large groups. Everything I've ordered here has been good. It's worth the drive to Elkhorn to go to this restaurant.

2  Thank TRWill27
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stopped in for a post golf lunch in downtown Elkhorn. Heard good things about Los Tres Hermanos so we gave it a try. There were lots of lunch specials to pick from. We received great, fast, and courteous service from the host and the waiter. While the lunches were a good value, they were also very plentiful. Lots of unique decor and plenty of room at the tables. They have done this before. It is on our list of places to return to.

2  Thank Allen B