“Good food”

Los Tres Hermanos Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Authentic Mexican cuisine with vegetarian options and a full bar. Family friendly with daily lunch specials.
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Ate here on a whim. Mediocre service but good food with fair portions. Price point was great for the quality of food.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Was there with my family. The food is fresh and very good. The staff is friendly and the price is very honest. I suggest with friends, family and business. Pay attention at chili pepper food... is really hot!!! Thanks Tres Hermanos! See u soon!

1  Thank Ilario C
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My previous review of this place was glowing but I just took a friend there (her first time) and was kind of embarrassed. Went for lunch and ordered the tamal lunch special. It had hardly any flavor at all. I had to splatter it with hot sauce to actually taste anything.

She ordered the chicken burrito and I could tell she was less then impressed. She usually raves about the food but barely said anything. Her only comment was, "the salsa is good".

Service was average. Our server came up right away, then took forever to come back to take our order. We looked over and three of the servers were standing on the side watching TV. Just as I was about to get up to get his attention, he finally walked over.

I'm so bummed because I was so excited about this place, but it seems like they have already gotten lazy with the quality.

One side note: Something my friend pointed out was there are no woman working there. All the staff is male. Might not mean anything. Just found it interesting.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I gave this restaurant two different tries. Both times the food served to me and to my dining mates was awful. Both times our large orders were served in under 10 minutes of us placing the order. It's evident that the food is not freshly prepared/made to order. I ordered enchiladas. They were not baked. They took already cooked meat and rolled it into a tortilla shell, spooned a little sauce over it and quickly heated it up. It did not have flavor. All of the food we have been served at this restaurant is the same. Premade, no flavor.

1  Thank BellaB33
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I am in love with this place, 15 minutes from Lake Geneva in Elkhorn WI., Surrounded by great local Wisconsin Bars within 1 block of the place. Me and the Wife split an order of steak fajitas and we leave full with a doggy bag. We generally make our own food at home and love cooking, I cant reproduce this meal.. excellent and worth it if you like fajitas. I am sure other food is good here, but once I find something I stick with it.

2  Thank John G