The Crossroads Motel
Americinn Lodge & Suites Elkhorn(Elkhorn)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$119
Hampton.com
Sky Lodge Inn & Suites(Delavan)(Great Value!)
US$65
Lake Lawn Resort(Delavan)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$79
ComfortSuites
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$159
US$56
Thomas Motel(Elkhorn)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Black Creek, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on the 9th. I went through booking.com at the advertised $60 per night. It was advertised as pet friendly and I did not pay any extra for the dog. It's an older hotel but seemed clean and rooms had a microwave and fridge. A/C didn't work great but location was convenient. I called on the 11th to book a room weds-Sunday and the woman on the phone kept changing prices. Told me dogs could stay 2 days but not "extended stay." And if you have a dog you can't have a room with one bed. And she wanted $10 per night for the dog. Then she added their rates are $89 a night on the weekend!! When I questioned all her changes in fees, which I was not charged the first time, she became argumentative. I don't know what kind of racket they run there but I sure don't trust them not to try some scam for extra money. The young man who checked me in was pleasant and nice and I mistakenly thought he represented how the business is run. STEER CLEAR!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Booked room using Booking.com. My 1st time. I called hotel to confirm that they had received it. Yes, they had the reservation. The clerk who answered the phone was very pleasant. I asked for an early check-in and was told it would be no problem. I was looking forward to staying and not paying a Lake Geneva price. Check in was very smooth and the owner was very polite. Hotel has an indoor pool (tho we didn't use it, the area looked well maintained). Upon walking in to our room, it was very clean. This is an older establishment, but the owners have taken care to have the rooms clean, updated. A very nice thing is that you can access your room from both inside the hotel down an interior hallway (which leads you to the pool, vending machines, office - or you access from the parking lot outside. Nice added security. We were just in town for 1 night for a wedding. We just slept and we were able to relax before and after. We didn't need anything over the top special. This room was very affordable and fit the bill. There is a bar/restaurant next door that serves food (we didn't eat) and drinks - a sportsbar of sorts. Nice for a happy hour drink or to cap off the evening.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PUNKIN524
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stayed here for a night after attending a wedding down the road in Elkhorn. The motel is run by a very friendly family and the room we got was in the rear which made for a very peaceful nights sleep. The air con unit kept the room at a good temperature for sleeping. The fridge was great for keeping the soda cold and there are options nearby for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Looking for a low priced place to sleep so we could wake up 10 minutes from the lake instead of a 2 hour drive in the AM. The motel is old and tired. However, very clean. Not anyplace anyone would brag about. But if you just need a place to flop for low $$, this would be it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a show at Alpine Valley. Had a nice stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel room was okay, a little musty, but clean. There was a pool that was small , but no hot tub.
I guess there is a lot to do to update the place, and keep it up. A family seems to own it, and they were great! I just wish it could be updated a bit, but that could come in time.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends