“Family Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visit this place soon. It's a very friendly family Italian restaurant, those of which are disappearing too soon. Nothing spectacular on the menu: many sauces, many pasta combinations. Pizza looked great, very thin crust. Although we didn't try it, half of the restaurant had one on their table. We'd go back for that.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

What a great surprise. Came here from out of town just wanted some good food. Found this amazing restaurant. Everything was fresh made to order. Delicious! The staff was was awesome. The owner Melissa and her dad Rich were fantastic host. The appetizers and entrees were awesome. Wine and fun. Will certainly stop again when in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were staying in Elkhorn for the first time and after staying at a terrible motel and not seeing much around, we weren't expecting much.
And, to our delight, we found Holi Cannoli!
We had an amazing dinner at the bar and a very attentive and enthusiastic bar tender/server. The short ribs were cooked perfectly, and the homemade spaghetti sauce with olives (etc) on a different dish was layered and flavorful! Salad was also good.
The tiramisu was pretty good (not really into the chocolate syrup on top -- missed the cocoa) … but I'm regretting not trying a cannoli!!

1  Thank Meredith D
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Awful service, we had to ask twice for things normally taken care of by the waiter or waitress. The food was only average such as you could find at any Italian restaurant. The price for drinks in a WI country place was a complete rip off please take our advice and keep driving.

2  Thank jimvogie
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Food is always good, however the service can easily ruin the experience. They never seem to have the reservations right, if they even have one logged at all. Plus the hostesses have no customer skills, to the point of being unfriendly and rude. My wife and I are frequent customers here but you would not know it by the way we are treated. As if they have never seen us before. My last 2 recent visits caused me to finally write this. I brought some close friends and We are not small fellas. We had a reservation & the hostess put us at a table suited for 2 comfortably, but not 4 guys. Instead of being understanding and accomadating us, they were irritated and rude when we asked for a different table. I enjoy taking my friends and fail my here since the food is good, however it is frustrating with how you are treated, especially when my friends comment. The woman owner is usually crabby with RBF and will scold her help right out in front of the guests. Hamilton and Jordan are always friendly. Good luck getting them. Just sad when you appreciate good food but the place doesn't appreciate Loyal, good tipping customers. if they do, they surely don't show it! A regular no more.

2  Thank Nikko12onthelake