“Best Egg Rolls Ever!”

Moy's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: on the square in Elkhorn Wisconsin. It was redone after a fire several years ago, excellent Chinese food
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I reside about tweet minutes from Moy's and wind up there about every three or four years. I always say that I'm going to go there "next month" but never do. I was in town last week and decided to finally grab dinner there.

The food is the heavy sauce Chinese that you recall from childhood and the portions are enormous! The leftovers form the two of us had to weigh four of five pounds! The egg rolls are amazing; my dining companion was pretty sure that they had peanut butter slathered inside.

I can't say that they serve anything heart healthy (they may though) but this is the best bone sticking Chinese meal I've ever had and will be sure to make it there more often.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I will start by saying that while I really like Chinese food my husband does not, that being said this is the only Chinese restaurant that I can convince him to go to.

Unlike a lot of Chinese restaurants they use lots of fresh veggies and you can actually taste the food as it is not hidden in tons of salty sauce.

Would highly recommend, very close to lake Geneva and worth the ride.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Our party of 6 really enjoyed every dish we tried. The egg rolls were the best I have ever had. Beef & broccoli, and lemon chicken were great. My favorite was Shrimp in lobster sauce. Definitely try that dish.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

My friend and I ordered the appetizer platter -all was great on it except the ribs.. They were kind of tough and fatty. The egg rolls were FABULOUS!! We split Hunan Chicken - mild for our entree'. Huge portion - more than enough to split! Very good. I'm glad we ordered mild because my taste buds said it was at least medium! I ordered 2 Zombies from the cocktail menu when I was there. $8 each isn't bad for a tourist town, but for me they were pretty weak.. tasted just like punch. Our server was very pleasant and efficient. I would definitely go back to Moy's if I pass through that way again and crave some yummy Chinese food!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Moys offers delicious Chinese food and great service! Every dish I have tried is amazing. It will keep you coming back!

Been to Moy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!