“Our FAVORITE for CHINESE for many years. Detoured 40 miles go there last night.”
Review of Moy's Restaurant

Moy's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: on the square in Elkhorn Wisconsin. It was redone after a fire several years ago, excellent Chinese food
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We have enjoyed Moy's for about 50 years!!! Yes, 50! Was always family owned. It has now changed hands, soooooo, we were wondering! Were not disappointed. We both had chicken kow, but had it 'customized' it to our pleasure: requested chicken be brea, removed mushrooms, MSG, added more veggies including broccoli, Requested it be made with white sauce, Absolutely wonderful. Both the wanton and vegetable soups were excellent also.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We come a couple of times a year since we live an hour away! The appetizer for two is so delicious. Everything is so good. The give wonderful generous amounts. We absolutely love this restaurant and rave about it all the time!!!!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

This is average - at best - Asian food. We had such a bad experience with a staff member last time, but decided to give it another try anyway.

It started off ok, the man who seated us was nice, the server started out nice, but by the time it came to pay, she snapped at us when we gave her two forms of payment insisting she had to split the charge down the middle regardless of who ordered what.

I ordered the Garlic Chicken lunch which came with choice of soup. I picked the hot and sour soup. It came slightly warm, almost cold and very "thick". I was starving though and ate it anyway. My friend picked the egg drop soup, took one bite and said it didn't taste good. When the server came back to the table, my friend said she could take away the soup because she didn't like it and the server just grunted (yes, you heard me, grunted) and walked away. No offer to get her a different choice or apologize or anything.

My Garlic Chicken came and again the sauce was "thick" like they used way too much thickener. It definitely didn't run when you scooped it, but kind of fell off the utensil. If they use fresh food, it's hard to tell with the heavy "sauces".

Was really hoping to like this place because there are very few Asian restaurant choices in the area but i'm sorry to say, I don't think I'll be back.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Was wandering Wisconsin an stopped at what appeared to be an old Main Street hotel advertising “Moy’s Restaurant”. Turned it has been here for almost 40 years. Just great Chinese with steaming tea, wonderful veggies and great service from Kay. Our lunch was large and inexpensive. We left knowing we had found another great local establishment.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The food was wonderful!! Never disappointing and I look forward to my next visit. Everything is the best and real good. Eggrolls are awesome!!

1  Thank Sally D

Been to Moy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!