“Cozy country restaurant”

Elk Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We had no idea where to eat in this town. We parked the car and entered into this restaurant.
Food is home cooking style. Service is very fast. Waitress took good care of us.
We felt very relaxed after long hours of drive and flight.
We have enjoyed the retro atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

There has been a restaurant on this site since 1912, Name became The Elk Cafe in the 1950's, Good food, reasonable prices and friendly service.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered skillets for breakfast. The ingredients (I.e. Mushrooms) were canned, not fresh. It gave the whole thing a greasy, mushy texture.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My husband and I had the senior citizen chopped sirloin special. The special includes salad, chopped sirloin, potatoes (I got hash browns), vegetable (that day it was green beans), and ice cream for dessert! We were both very pleased with our lunch. Our server was great - I'm sorry I didn't get her name.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

clean but dated, service was good, mushroom swiss burger was very good, french dip was good, but very small, onion rings were terrible very thin ring of onion (may have been diced not sure) 90% batter all the same size, definetly frozen, 1 of the pepperchini was discolored. For $22 I've had much better, and more food, comparing to other places we have eaten in it was overpriced.

1  Thank Jerry C