US$144
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$143
US$125
Orbitz.com
Sky Lodge Inn & Suites(Delavan)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$154
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
US$76
US$108
US$79
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$184
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Absolutely the worst customer service I've ever received. I booked a hotel room for two nights in order to attend a funeral. We were scheduled to check in on a Friday. The Thursday morning prior, my wife came down with the flu and we were forced to cancel our trip.

I called the hotel at 2:10pm to cancel our reservation and I explained the circumstances to the employee on the phone. He said he was the manager and told me that we would not be getting our $57.00 room deposit back, citing a 48 hour phone cancellation policy. I argued that under the circumstances I would not have known 48 hours in advance as my wife did not get sick until that morning.

After some arguing back and forth (including the employee calling me a "mother f*****" and a "dumb guy" and yelling over my voice while I was trying to speak) he hung up on me. I called back immediately and asked to speak to the owner of the hotel, to which he responded "I am the owner"

Later that evening my wife called and tried to reason with him (a bit more calmly that me) and got nowhere. Not only was he not going to give us our $57.00 back but now he said he would be charging us for the entire reservation ( two nights) for a total of $138.58. After my wife got off the phone she checked our bank account only to find that we had already been charged for the entire amount when it wasn't even the day of our check-in yet!

Later we went back to their website and found that their "Reservation Policy" clearly states "Cancellation policy 24hours prior to arrival to receive a full refund." We called back and talked to them yet again and brought up the cancellation policy from their website and we were met with more arguments and lack of cooperation.

I would recommend AVOIDING this hotel at all costs!

Room Tip: Don't stay here...
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I booked a room at this place for Sat May 20 for 1 night through Hotels.com. My CC was charged for the room on May 13. I Cancelled the reservation in the time allowed on the Hotels.com website as per their policy of 48 hours notice. I had confirmation of cancellation. I have still not been issued a refund by the hotel. Owner says their policy is 7 days cancellation time limit. I called Hotels.com and they were not aware of this policy. The website has agreed to refund the monies and remove this merchant from their website. Avoid this dishonest merchant and you will avoid yourself a headache and waste of time

Room Tip: Dishonest owner - avoid at all costs
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gosumec
Reviewed 21 February 2017

You can't beat the value here. Nice, clean room with a friendly accommodating owner.
Excellent location including walks to the lake and local coffee shop. I was happy with our room and experience overall.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2016

We were in town for a wedding and the Fontana Village Inn was close to the venue. The room was clean and large. The accommodations were fine. The owner was very helpful and we had a good experience. The motel was quiet and we did not hear street noise at all.

Room Tip: There are windows over the sink. Make sure you close the blinds before you go to sleep!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Our room was neat and clean. The beds and pillows were pretty good. In spite of being on the ground floor, there was not a lot of noise. There was complimentary fruit and muffins at the front desk. But the stay was pretty expensive for the offerings.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends