“Finally proud of German cooking”

Wegner's St Martins Inn
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I have never before been proud of my German food heritage, except for Grandmas stroodle which requires raw milk, until last night. I haven't had viener schnitzel since I was a child, I just can't stomache it, literally, but when the hostess suggest their special of the night a turkey schnitzel I had to try it and it was wondrous, every bite delectable. Sorry for the triteness, but it was true, I was hmming in delete. My friend had the pecan crusted tuna and it was great too. My only disappointments were: they ran out of the black cherry dessert and Tony favorite whiskey for my old fashioned. But I can't wait to give them another chance!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Great place for a Friday Fish Fry. If you don't mind the crowds and wait, Friday night fish fry at Wegner's is the place to go. You will not be disappointed with your wait. f you are not into waiting, but still want to visit Wegner's, do so at lunch, same fish, same great service.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in and had a great Brat on a pretzel roll. Was very good with mustard and a beer. Fries were good too.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The pork chops are my favorite. Small table area and way too crowded but consistent excellence creates the demand. Chef was popular from a previous restaurant and never disappoints.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch while waiting on a business meeting. The people were very nice and attentive. The service was quick. The lunch special, Jager Schnitzel, was amazing. They could use a little music in the place. It was so quiet that you could hear everyone in there chewing. That part was strange but overall I very much enjoyed my lunch.